PART = 7

The party continues.....
All of them went to a corner.....
C: nandu .. U were awsome !!...
D: ryt nandini tune toh soha ki band bajadi....
N: hmm.....
Al: ok now jo hua so hua.....
Mu: Topic change....
All this while nandini was looking down .......
Nandini pov.
I am scared..... Am i falling for manik? But manik will never love me i am not special.... I dont knw anythng i am lost...... Lost in darkness...... I.. Am ....... Lost.... (Sigh).....
End of pov..
M: lets go home ....?
J: ur ryt ....
Mu: we can spendsome frndly time...
Al: yeah ....
N: hmm......
And all left .. In the car manan were sitting in frnt manik was driving jack and ananya were sleeping....
Nandini took out a book and started writting and manik was looking at her frm time to time......
They reached in malhotra mansion and all woke up and entered inside and went to change in casuals...
Nandini=

Others u can imagine

They all came to the hall....
C: lets play something?...
Al: truth or dare?...
M: yeah...
Dhruv went to take an empty bottle.. And cameback they were sitting like jack , nandu, manik, dhruv, alya, abhi, mukthi, cabir, navya, ananya and jack
C: i will spin first....
Cabur spinned the bttle and it stopped on dhruv....
C:okay , mere good boy .. Truth or dare?
D: truth....
C: tere kuch nahi ho sakta.... Ok umm..
What is ur opinion about ur first kiss with alya?
Dhruliya blushed deeply...
D looking alya lovingly: it was beautiful....
Na: ok mere love birds now i will spin
Navya spinned it went on jack...
Na: ok mere nandu ka bodyguard .. Truth or dare ?
J smirked: dare...
Na: hmm... Kiss ananya on the lips for 3 min.
Jack was shcked while ananya blushed.... Without saying anything jack made ananya stand and kissed her for 3 min. While all were in shocked while nandini sighed and said: mouke par chouka and others laughed while jack and ananya blushed.... Game continued..
Mukthi spinned the bottle it stopped on nandini...
Mu: ok so truth or dare...?
N: dare..
C: waah! Mere sherni....
Mu: u have to bake a chocolate cake..
N: done...
J: thanku mukthi i just love nandini's handmade food..
Nandini made cake and it was so chocolaty andshe came with that cake cabir, manik's mouth filled with water.. All took one one slice and had it ... It was splendid ...
Al: wow.... Nanz this is superb..
Mu: haan yar..... Jo bhi teri life patner banegi na bohot lucky hoga....
After listening to mukthi nandini remembered manik and got sad as she thinks he wont love her or atleast like....
N: i am sleepy..
C: sure .. Then all girls left and only boys were there...
J: manik i need to talk to u. Lets go i. In my room.... Manik nodded and the boys left with them.....
In nandini's room.. Nandini told ananya that she wants to be alone tonight so ananya went in alya's room while navya in guest room....
Meanwhile in jack's room.,
J : manik.... I think we need to tell u about nandini's past.... (Sigh)..
M: haan...
Ab: but b4 that we needto knw about ur feelings for her....
M: wha.. What.. Are u saying ?
Cabir understood everything..
C: Do u love her?
M shocked: what?! I...
J: please tell the truth...
M closed his eyes and tooka deep breath : yess.. I .. I love her!!
J : i knew it!! Ok so now we will tell u why nandini is like this..
M: yess....
J: do u know murthys...?
M: yes.. Do u mean the murthy industries .... Which were the one of the top industries in asia and were bankrupt and had a big down fall..?
Ab: yess..
J: nandini is the daughter of venketesh murthy....
M shocked : what?..
J: acctually.. Nandini's mother... Nandini never saw her mother... And when ever she used to ask her dad . he used to make some kind of reason.
Then one day when nandini was only 10... She was out with her dad.... Then suddenly so many news reporters surrounded them and started asking some questions.... And then after listening to them .... Nandini.... Got to knw that.... That her mo... Mother was..... A.. SLUT!! Nandini couldnt digest the fact and actually the news reporters have caught her motherred handed and even recorded by fixing a camera in the room... Actually the owner of the hotel tld about her mother.... It became all fuss around then one day her mom sucided.. Nandini was broken.. But she stayed strng fr her father.. And the next day her father was missing and police found his body.. At the bottom of the sea.... Nandini was shattered... And her chacha yani abhi's father took her and he looked after the company... Everything was going smoothly she was coming out of her trauma .... Then.... Some one murdered chacha chachi..... Then.... Jack couldn't continue as he was crying and manik, was also in tears knowing how much she have gone through...
Ab continued with tears in his eyes: then nani i mean Nandini's grand mom.... Bought music in our life.... And then one day when nandini was 16 her amms died..... Nandini's state was vulnerable as who ever she knew or cared about left her... She stopped singing then we met jack, ananya and aryaman.....
M: who is aryaman?
J: he was our best friend and we all made a band D5..... Nandini never sang but we heard heronly one time and that was when..... We were bestfriends nandu and aryaman were very close and bestfriends they shared a bro sis bond.... When nandini was 18 aryaman was. Murdered..... And that day nandu sang with immense pain if u would have heard her u would have been crying..... Then she never sang after that...... Then we came to space.... But we lost her!. She became scared and lost like how she is now...........
Then jack and abhi hugged each other and cried same. With dhrubir...
Manik was all numb ..... Then he said..
M determinedly: i will bring her out of this darkness i will... Andwiped his tears and went to Nandini's room..
***********
Uff! Sorry for the late post... Plz vote and comment!! Thankzz