INTRODUCTION

Fab 5 -
Manik Malhotra - Handsome hunk in the cllg.. Loves his mom very much and even fab 5....
Mukthi Vardhan - Daring diva of the cllge loves fab 5 more than her lot even abhi too and knows about D5..
Alya Saxena - queen diva ofthe cllg but is very sweet... Loves dhruv alot..
And shopping too.. 😜
Dhruv Vedent - sweet innocent but not that much shy .... Loves alya alot..
Cabir dhawan - well mirror version of manik .... And a joker and prankster..
******************
D4... The daring 4.....
Abhimanyu thakar- loves mukthi.. And loves to keep everyone hPpy cousin of nandu and loves her like a sister.....

Nandini murthy - orphan ... she used to be the lead singer but now she is a excellent electric guitarist pepole getsa shock by hearing her play.... And her voice is the best one and if she sings their would many people waiting for her to give a deal but due to some prob. She stopped singing and only does a backgroung singing support... Very shy hatesFlash lights and crowd of people around her .. Always looks down is scared to eye contact with people...... Loves jack as a close friend.... And only they bth cN understnd their friendship properly.

Jack singhaniyA - loves ananya... And is a mirror version of nandini... As she doesn't talk much at all only he can understand her and calm her dwn when she is scared... And is protective as a father .... Plays guitar...

Ananya khurana- Loves jack... And nandini is caring and a soul sister to her...... Plays piano ..... CNnot stand a word agInst nandini or d5.....
D5 r rockers.......
***************************
Nyonica Malhothra - loves herson dearly .. Her husband and. Manik's father passed away .... Loves nandini and knws everythng about her and is sad that her bestfriend and brother(nandini mom Nd dad) passed away and tld her to stay in her house and join space as she is the trustee...
************************************
Now the villains....
Harshad saxena - brother of alya... Evil doesnt love her and wants to destroy manik .. Have an very old connection with nandini .. Hates her alot.....
Soha - throws herself on manik.. Doesnt like him but she knws manik is rich so she wants to be popular.....
When nandini comes starts to hurt her.... AT ANY COST .......
*********************************
Ok now i will post chPters from tomorrow........ Pls vote... 😊
*********************************