Chapter 6

When the animals made it to the tree where the purple cape and hat were hanging, and they gathered them together. "You know, Dopey Hoof, there was some strange about that voice." Elusive said as he finished drying himself. "Too beautiful to be real. Maybe it was a mysterious being, a wood sprite, or a-." Dopey Hoof spotted the animals taking off the the cape, boots, and hat, and said "Elusive, look!" Elusive turned to see the animals running with the clothing, and said "There, stop!" Later, the owl dressed in Elusive's cape and hat as the birds lifted him. One rabbit each took the boots, and together they began to approach Glitter Diamond. While Glitter Diamond hummed a tune, and petted a chipmunk, the forest animals began to hide when they hear the owl hoot. Glitter Diamond gasped, and turned to see what scared the forest animals. She smiled, and said "Why, it's my dream prince!" She stood up as she giggled, bowed, and said "Your highness!" She hummed a tune as she approached the fake prince. "You know, I'm not really supposed to speak to strangers." She said. "But we've met before. Once upon a dream."

As Glitter Diamond began to dance with the fake prince while singing a tune, Elusive and Dopey Hoof approached the scene, but hid behind a tree. Elusive smiled at the mare who looks like him. To him, she look familar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen her, but he didn't care. He was beginning to fall for the young mare. While Glitter Diamond turned around as she danced, Elusive grabbed the animals, and placed himself instead. Glitter Diamond couldn't see him until she saw the owl hanging on the tree by Elusive's cape who just shrugged. "Oh?" Glitter Diamond said as she turned around to see Elusive, and she became shocked. "Oh!" She tried to run off but Elusive held onto her and said "I'm awfully sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you." "Oh, it wasn't that." Glitter Diamond said. "It's just that you're a, a-." "A stranger?" Elusive asked. Glitter Diamond nodded, and said "Mmm-Hmm." "But don't you remember?" Elusive asked. "We've met before." "We-We have?" Glitter Diamond asked. "Of course." Elusive said. "You said so yourself. Once Upon a dream." Glitter Diamond looked at the ground, unsure of herself. But she then smiled, because she knew that he was right. So Elusive and Glitter Diamond began to dance to their hearts content.

After they finished danced, they walked to the tree looking at the castle in Canterlot, and stopped there. Elusive layed his hoof around Glitter Diamond as they looked at the castle. "Who are you?" Elusive asked. "What's your name?" "Hmm?" Glitter Diamond said as she looked at Elusive. "Oh, my name. Why it's...it's..." She realized what she was doing, and she said "Oh, no, no, I can't, I...Goodbye!" As Glitter Diamond began to take off, Elusive said "But when will I see you again?" "Oh never, never!" Glitter Diamond said. "Never?" Elusive asked. "Well, maybe someday!" Glitter Diamond said. "When, tomorrow?" Elusive asked. As Glitter Diamond picked up her basket with her magic, she said "Oh no! This evening!" "Where?" Elusive asked. "At the cottage, in the glen." Glitter Diamond said as she ran to head back home. Meanwhile back at the cottage, Fluttershy was lighting the candles on the cake, which was starting to melt down, and she tried to hold it with a broom. "Well, what do you think of it?" Fluttershy asked. While Sunset Shimmer was standing there with a very angry look on her face while wearing the bad joke of a dress, Twilight Sparkle said "Well, it's a very unsual cake, isn't it?"

"Yes. Of course, it'll be much stiffer after it's baked." Fluttershy said as she tried to keep the candles from sliding down the cake. "Of course, dear." Twilight Sparkle said. "What do you think of the dress?" Fluttershy looked at the dress covered in different colored ribbons, and said "Well, it's not exactly the way it is in the book, is it?" "Well, I improved it." Twilight Sparkle said. "But perhaps if I added a few more ruffolds? What do you think?" "I think so." Fluttershy said. "What do you think, Sunset Shimmer?" As she struggled out of the dress which fell to pieces, Sunset Shimmer said "I think we've had enough of this nonsense. I think we ought to think of Glitter Diamond, and what she'll think of this mess. I still think what I thunk before. We should use our magic." Fluttershy looked at the cake which melted completely, then looked at Twilight Sparkle, and said "You know, I think she's right." Sunset Shimmer focused real hard, and she made her horn appear on her head. "Ta-da!" She said smiling. She used her magic to turn Fluttershy back into a pegasus. Twilight Sparkle then tapped Sunset Shimmer's horn, stopping her magic, and said "Careful, Sunset Shimmer! Quick, lock the doors." As Sunset Shimmer locked the doors, Twilight Sparkle said "Fluttershy, you close the windows."