Chapter 5

I woke up at 6:00am, with a smile on my face. I love how the birds are chirping and the sun is beginning to rise. The sunrise is beautiful, and it's one of my favorite parts of the day. I feel refreshed, and ready to start the day. I got up, put on a cute outfit, and did my makeup. I'm not like most girls that wear a full face of makeup. I usually put a small amount of concealer, if not any, and then a little bit of mascara. I brush my teeth and fix my hair. It doesn't take me long to do my hair either. I usually either straighten it, or throw it up in a bun/ponytail. My mornings are easy, especially if I take my showers the night before.

After I got ready, I left for school. I drive myself, and today I decided to go to Seven - Eleven for coffee. Once again, not like normal girls who go to Starbucks. Tonight was Michael and my date. Yes, the special one. I'm super happy, and I can't wait. I finally got to school, and Michael was there waiting for me. He is one of the sweetest guys I've ever met. He never gets mad at me, no matter what I do. He's always there when I need someone to talk to. It's just like a fairytale that came true for me. I used to love to read fairy tales with my mom and dad, and I had prayed every night that one of those fairytales would come true. It worked.

Michael gave me a hug, and then we walked inside together. He had his arm around me the whole time, and it was amazing. I didn't think there were any flaws with Michael. I still don't know if there are. But maybe I'll find out tonight. We had about 20 minutes till class started, so we stood around and talked till we had to go. We talked a lot about the date. He blushed a lot, and it was cute. He said he'd pick me up at 8:00, so I took note of it. After awhile, the bell rung, so we had to go to class. He walked me to mine, and then went to his.

After school, I was walking to my car when I saw Michael standing in my way. Of course, I didn't see him until I ran into him and all of my books fell.

"Sorry!" I said, blushing as I picked up my books.

"It's okay." Michael said, happily. He then rested his hand on mine as he picked up the last book.

"I love you." He whispered as we stood up. Then, he kissed me. This was the longest kiss that I've had. It lasted for about two minutes. He then broke the kiss.

"Hey," he said, "I want to give you a ride today."

"You don't have to do that. I mean, I have my own car. It's right there." I stated awkwardly, as I gestured at my red, 1967 "Mustang."

"But, I want to." He said, "And besides, I've never given you a ride."

"No, but you will, on our date." I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Fine. You win, Emma." he said, rolling his eyes.

"See you later!" I said, getting into my car, "I love you!"

"I love you too!" He said, laughing as he walked to his black, "Lexus RX 2016."

When I got home, I did my homework. Which was pretty easy, considering the fact that I only had Algebra homework and that I have a 100%/A in Algebra. After I did my homework, I went into the kitchen to get a snack. I had just opened the cabinet to the cereal, when I heard a knock on the front door.

"Who is it?" I asked, loudly.

"Michael!" The person said. After he said that, I looked through the curtain on the door to see who it was. Yep, it was Michael, alright. I let him in and I sat down on the couch. I gestured for him to sit down, but he refused.

"What's wrong?" I asked, uncomfortably shifting my position on the couch.

"Nothing." He said, "You know what? It isn't nothing. Emma, I need to ask you something. And, I want an honest answer."

"Well, it sounds serious. What is it?" I asked, out of curiosity.