My Mate, The Next Alpha

"Am I apart of it?" 

"Yes. Sadly" He yanks me to the back door of the mansion. And damn is with place huge. Surrounded by tree, all the smells hitting my nose. But still rude of him for telling me that it's sad that I am in his pack. I swear I hate Alphas. They think they can do what ever they please. 

I huff an he pushes me throw the door, me falling on my hands and knees. A Sent hits my nose. 

'Mate.' Rose said. 

I feel  pair of strong arms ap around me, picking me up off the ground, sending sparks through out my body. I look at Damon knowing its him. He looks at me with worry then looks at the alpha.

"Father why do you have her?" Damon said with anger. 

'Wait...father? Our mate is the next Alpha?'  I mind link Rose. 

'Yes Melody, I thought you knew that.' 

"Son, she your mate?" The pricks voice speaks. 

"yes father, do you have a problem with what's mine?" Damon's eyes turn black with pure hatred. 

"I am the Alph of this pack till you mate, know she I'll be locked in the cellar for a week with wolf Bain once a day. She disrespected me so she I'll be punished." 

"You will no touch her." Damon holds me tightly. 

The Alpha seems like he's mind linking someone and all of a sudden two large guards come and take me away from Damon. Damon looks ferocious and ready to kill as he tried to grab me. He punch the guy o my right. He has shaggy blonde hair an blue eyes. He falls to the ground with a grunt whil Amon kicks him in the stomach. 

"Damon! Stop!" I shriek not wanting any one to get hurt. He looks at me and his eyes soften a bit. 

"Take her to cellar one." The Alpha instructs and all of a sudden I see Damon fall to the floo and a seringe in the Alphas hand. 

"No!" I yell, fling the tears allready falling down my face. 

The gard to my left pulls me down  a long corridor. He has light brown hair and its shave on the sides with hazel eyes. He opens a steal door an pushes me inside. A small wimper comes out. He pushes me in a cell an I fall to my knees once again. I hear the door close and a key turn. I curl up in he corner. I wish I never once came home today. 

I let the tears fall and fall. I know my mates hurt and it pains me to know he's hurt. 

'Melody...' A sexy deep voice rings in my head. 

'Damon?' I ask threw the mind link. 

'Yes baby it's me.' He says frantic. 

'Oh my God Damon I'm so sorry, did he hurt you?' 

He chuckles threw the link. 'Your the one locked in a cage an yet you still ask me if I'm okay?' 

'Yes..' I sigh. 'Because I care about you.' 

I can almost tell he's smirking. 'I need to tell you something.'

'Of course anything.'  I say. 

'You will be going into heat because we haven't completed the mating progress. The heat with be vary strong, I don't know if I will be able to contain my self and other male wolfs will smell you and they will try to March you as there's so I need to do everything in my power to get you out of there.' 

I knit my eyebrows in confusion. 'What's heat?' 

'Kind of like a period baby, but your sent will be 100 times sweater and more tempting. And you will feel things heighten, and you will become more...Horner.' 

I feel a sudden warmth fill over me and I moan as he speaks. His voice sounds so sexy it makes me wanna take him right know and fuck him till I can't speak. 

I hear him grunt as in he's trying to hold something in. I moan again he sounds so sexy when he makes that sound. 

'Admit it's starting...I can already smell you.' 

His words. I feel dampness in between my legs. 

'Melody! Stop I can spell your arousle an averyone els!' He yells frantic. I can't help it. But another moan escapes my lips. 

-Damon's P.O.V- 

Melody moans through the mind link and I feel myself getting hard. I take another wife of her sent this time it's mixed with her arousle. I let a low growl out as I see one of our new members walking towards the corridors word the cellars. I grab his shoulder hanging him back yelling mine. 

I punch his face and he backs down. I do that a few more time to other guys that were in my way to get to my mate. 

I walk down the corridor trying to calm my wolf. He wants to mark her so bad. What did Melody even do to my douch of a father? I swear once I see him I'm going to cause the biggest scene ever. I open the cellar door and her sent is more powerful. My wold goes crazy. Her arousle even stronger than before. I can't help my self I quickly run to her cell to find it open and another male wolf kissing her neck with his hand up her shirt. She moans. I know she's not trying to but it's the heat. 

I pull him off with all my might letting my wolf take over and contuisly beat his face to a pulp. 

"Damon." Melody says my name in the most sexiest voice ever. I let out a low growl. I look at her full of lust and I growl louder once I travel my eyes down her body. 

She lets out another moan while her hand traveled down her stomach and she inserts her hang in her shorts and letting out another moan. Her arousle more strong this time I quickly rush to her side pulling her hand out and wrapping my moth around them, tasting them, she was fingering herself and she taste amazing. She lets about a bother moan and I suddenly feel my back agents something an I'm laying down. Sparks fly to my neck as I see Melody straddling my wait kissing and nipping at my neck.