Its Not Over -15-

You might hate me..or love me.

-Damon's P.O.V-

I slowly open my eyes, and I'm greeted with the beauty the moon goddess gave me. I watch as Melody's chest moved in an up and down motion as she breaths. I smile at her peaceful face. Then her face scrunches up, I look at her in confusion.

She starts shaking, and a single tear fell out of her eye. I start shaking her to wake her. She suddenly jolts awake with a scream saying 'no'.

"Melody, you're okay, I've got you baby girl." I hug her tightly to my chest not caring if shes not covering up her bare chest to mine. She shakes in my arms while she tries to stop crying. I don't know what she dream't about, all I know is it scared my little mate, and I don't like it when shes like this.

"No, no, no." She cries. I rub her back in a soothing way trying to help her. She sniffles and looks at me with her big eyes.

"Deep breaths." I whisper. "Ready watch me, In," I breath in. "Out." I breath out. "In" She fallows, "Out." She exhales. She looks at me and smiles a sad smile at me.

"I'm sorry Damon, you should't have to see that." I frown at her words. "It was just a nightmare, nothing important." she whispers the last part. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Can you tell me about the dream if its nothing important?" I ask her softly. She looks down and fiddle with her fingers. I put my finger under her chin to make her look at me, once our eyes meet she smiles, I smile too because I can feel the little bit of happiness she has. Then she looks down blushing, and when she looks down she blushes even more because shes naked, she quickly covers up with our blankets. I grin at my little mate. The blush makes its way to her neck as she looks at me, because when she covered herself up she took all the blankets, and downstairs wasn't to small because when I saw her I couldn't help myself.

"I'm going to go take a cold shower." I say kissing her head, she looks at me with confusion.

"Why would you take a cold shower when you can take a warm one?" She looks at me only in the eyes. I smirk and wink at her when she realizes why.

I shake my head and walk into the bathroom.

-Melody's P.O.V-

I couldn't tell him about the dream. I can't.

He smirked and walked to the bathroom, I watched as his butt walked away. I blushes and got up, I walked to the closet that he gratefully gave me. I put on one of his flannel button up shirts and a pair of pajama shorts. I brush my hair and put it in a high pony tail. I hear the shower shut off so i go back into the room, I see Damon standing there with all his glory, his towel hung low on his hips, with those v-lines witch lead to...

"Done checking me out?" The smirk clear in his voice. I blush and walk back to the bed. He walks to the dresser and drops his towel. And I cant help but stare his toned back. He slips on his boxer briefs and throws on some basketball shorts.

"You training today?" I ask when he grabs a pair of socks and his black and white Nike tennis shoes. He looks at me with a light smile.

"Yeah, but I want you to stay here and relax." He walks towards me. "Because you seem to be tired after last night." He smirks and I just blush and hide my face in our blankets. I hear Damon chuckle and the bed dip besides me. I feel to strong arms wrap around my stomach, sending sparks up and down.

"You know, we missed a week of school?" He smiles into my neck as I groan. "So we have to go back tomorrow."

"I don't want to go to school." I argue. "I wanna stay hear, in your arms." This time I hear him groan.

"I wish I could baby girl, but I have to go train, and do some Alpha stuff, then I have to plan your welcoming party." He smirks. "Sense we completed all the steps of mating." He winks and walks to the door as the deep red blush makes it way to my face. He opens the door and stops and looks at me, I notice his eyes are black. "You look better in my shirt than I do." And with that he left. I roll my eyes and snuggle into the bed, I swear its like clouds. I turn on Netflix and watch American Horror Stories.

-Damon's P.O.V.-

"You look better in my shirt than I do." I say and walk out, I control my wolf, because he was so happy that we finished the mating process and that she still likes to ware our clothes. I want my little mate to rest today before school, tomorrow the whole school will know shes my mate. I get to show off my beautiful mate.

"Damon, a rouge is asking for you at the west boarder." One of my gards comes up to me as I walk in to the kitchen. I turn to him and nod. I walk out side to the west boarder and the gard fallows me, as I walk closer I see more gards, and a boy, he smells like pine and wildflowers. His clothes are all torn up. He looks at me, a little of his worry left his eyes.

"Alpha Damon." He bows his head in subnition. This kid looks no older than sixteen.

"What your name?" I ask in a Alpha tone, he flinches but holds his ground.

"I came to warn you, your mate is not safe, there planning something. Your father had friends Alpha Damon, even though he's gone. Don't mean its over." He gulps. "There coming for her to ruin you. They know I have left, I ask for a little hospitality and trust me to at least stay in the cellars, I am not safe out here, there going to kill me." He said with tear filled eyes. He mentioned my mate. And hows shes endanger. And my ruthless Father. I thought it was going to be fine, but I guess not.

Please vote, comment, and share!

With love, Jordan.