Marks And Love -10-

Melody's P.O.V 

I woke up to a slight pain in my neck. But my stomach rumbled so I got up to go to the kitchen, but as I did this my stomach hurt like a fucking bitch. (A/n sorry for the french) 

I let out was cry. I want Damon, I need him, I want him. Soon enough Damon comes into the room, but as he sniffs the air he seems hesitant, but than he walks over to me helping me in to the bed. I almost forgot about my heat before he hesitated. He laid me down on my back and lifted up my shirt a bit, my heart races. He placed his large yet soft hand on my stomach wand started rubbing, relieving pain. 

"I saw my father do this to my mother when she was pregnant with my sister. He said it helps relive pain." Damon's soft but serous voice brings me back to reality. The way he said father, and mother, seemed off, he looked at me and down to my neck. Knowing he wanted to mark me. I knew if he marked me more pain would be relived. A swallowed and nodded my head. 

"You can, I'm ready."  I say. A look of shock and lust is clear on his face, he leans in and kisses the corner of my mouth then slowly trails kisses down my jaw and onto my neck. When he hits my sweet spot I let out a moan, he kisses that spot a few more times before I feel a sudden pain, but that pain quickly turns into lust and love, after he retracts his teeth and lickes it, he trails kisses kisses back to my jaw than lightly kisses a my lips. 

I smile and my adrenaline gave me enough power to flip me and him so I am straddling his waist, I bring my lips over to his neck, leaving kisses every ware till I find his sweet spot. When I kissed the spot between his neck and collar bone he let out a grunt, I smile and dig my teeth in, he tightens his grip around my waist. I Finnish and lick my master piece, smiling that I finally marked him as mine. 

I kiss his lips . 

He said tree words that had the room feeling like one hundred degrees and my legs feel like jelly. 

"I love you." He said looking  into my eyes. What I said shocked me even more. 

"I love you more than anything in this world." 

(A/n sorry for the sport chapter, it's just a filler chapter, next update probs soon so don't worry! Will any one tell me what they think of the book so far?)