Mate Gone Missing -12-

Damon's P.O.V

I ran inside as fast as I could, taking sharp corners and up to my room. I take a big whiff of the air around me, i find a light sent of Melody, witch is good. I keep fallowing her sent but it's getting weaker witch is weird, so I go a little faster, I hear a door slam, I keep fallowing her sent and find that she's in our room, and she's the one who slammed a door. I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. 

"Melody, open the door baby what's wrong?" I speak calmly. I get no response. 

"Melody, please tell me." I plead.

"Melody baby, open the door." I start to use my Alpha voice. 

I still got no response. I start getting worried but I also start getting mad. Her smell is getting weaker and weaker than before. 

"Open this damn door know, before I kick it down!" 

Anger boiled inside me as I can no longer catch her sent, pain rushes through my side I quickly kick open the door and see Melody is nowhere in sight. 

"MELODY!" I yell around in my room looking for her. I see the balcony doors open and I run to see if shes out there and shes not. Tears gather in the corner of  my eyes and I mind link my best tracker to enter my room right away. 

In a few seconds he rushes to my room. Anger fills every inch of my body because Me; if not here with me, I need her with me, it far to dangerous out her out there. 

"Yes Alpha?" His voice sounds tired. 

"I need you to find her, please. Please just find her." I say before my mind starts getting dizzy and blackness surrounds me. 

-Melody's P.O.V- 

I slammed the bedroom door and there sitting on the bed was a man with shaved sides and the top of his hair was gray with a small stubble on his chin, he looked well built. 

"Melody, its nice to meet you." Was all he said before he pounced on me and put a ruff fabric over my mouth forcing me to breath in the intoxication. Blackness fills my visions. 

----------

I woke up with a major headache. I open my eyes, and I can barley see anything, everything is dark, I can see a fold up chair in the corner of this small room , and a door next to it. I try to get up but something holds me back, I look at my right wrist and notice theirs chains on it holding me back. 

"Someone Help Me!" I try to help. I need Damon, I need him with me. 

"Someone please!" I scream trying to pull away from the chains. I need to get out of here, Damon will get worried. I don't want him to get angry. My mom. Oh god, I need my my mom. She must be worried for me. 

"Help!" I yell. "Someone help!" 

All of a sudden I here a chain like noise and a white light blinding me eye sight, I sqint y eyes and try to look around the light and a human figure comes into veiw. Its too small to be a male. So a woman?

"Hello?" I say loudly. 

"Please help me, this man, he kidnapped me." 

"Your not worthy to be his mate." A powerful women like voice said. 

"What?" I whisperer, surprised by her bluntness. 

"Damon, he deserves better, all his life he did, and I, was never able to give it to him. I failed him. Although he thinks I died many years ago I always kept watch on him." She starts, pacing around the room. All her words process through my brain. 

"What are you talking about?" I ask in a low voice. 

"My son." She pauses. My mind was blown. "Deserves better than what you can give him. And you were raised as a human, you do not know barley anything than what you have experienced so far. My son needs a strong Luna, you must understand, I have already sent a strong woman to go to him, shes beautiful, much more beautiful than you, and much stronger. I have always wanted them to be mates." He finishes.  

"Miss, I am sorry, my mother, she tried to keep it a secret from me, I love Damon so much." I gulp. "I really do, I am so sorry that I am a weak Luna, but I will fight, I will train, I will work, and I will protect my pack." I say as the confidence builds up inside me. I all of a sudden get really angry. My wolf tried to come out but I push her down. "And I will do everything in my power to get back to my mate." I end with a glare. 

She stands there a little taken back at my words before she looks at me with a glare of her own. 

"Well, I see you wont be getting sick anytime soon." She says with a smirk. I glare at her and start thrashing around in the chains that are keeping me down. "Put wolfs bane in her system so she wont shit, and NOW." She suddenly says. My anger gets out of control, I start freaking out, I feel my wolf coming up to the surface by the second. All of a sudden I feel a little pain in the side of my neck, like a needle, then black dots start to fill eye sight. I stop fighting it and let the darkness surround me. 

-------

911!!!!!

MY RATING WENT UP! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED???????

But anyway, I hope it goes back down, meaning closer to #1. I mean how cool would that be? It would be AWESOME not COOL, it would be AWESOME! 

Love you all. -Jordan