Becoming Alpha -Chapter 9-

-Damon's P.O.V-

If Melody didn't stop I would take her right here right know. But I know she's not ready, because she's only 16 an she told me that week we hung out that she wanted to wait till she turned 17. Witch is in 2 months. So me being the man I am lightly pushed her away from me and pined her underneath me. 

"Enough." I said with a low growl because she bit her lip so sexily. 

"I know you want me." She whispers. 

I let a low growl and pin her hands above her head with one hand, I reached in my back pocket an pulled out the wolfs Bain seringe. I kissed her lips lightly yet passionately and stuck the seringe in her neck. 

She fell limp under me. I had to do it. I didn't want to mate her when I know she's not ready. I stand up an put my arms under her and carry her into my room.  A few of the unmated wolfs must have smelled her because they ran up to me with lust filled eyes. I glare hard at them while growling. 

"She's mine!" I growl. 

They bow down there heads in submission and walk away. I carry her back up to my room and set her lightly on my comforter and covered her up. I stare at her peacefull sleeping face. I never thought I would find my mate...and if I ever did I thought she would reject me. Who wouldn't? I've been called useless and jerk, and even worse...no one will ever love you. So I stopped loving, my mother, she told that told me. She always adored my sister, she said I was no son of hers. So I started staying by my father, but with that came the daily beatings. The slaps, the punches, the whips. I wouldn't go to school for days because he never cared if people saw them, so he was sloppy with his work. And when I told my mom all she did was look and shrugged. She shrugged and finished braiding my sisters hair. 

-flash back

"Mommy daddy hit me!" 

She looked down at my small five year old face and shrugged looking back at my sisters half done braid. 

"Mommy are you mad at me?" I staggered out. 

This time she looked me stright in the eyes with her cold glare. "Don't call my 'mommy' because you are no son of mine!" And slapped me across the face with her free hand, I fall to the ground letting out a cry. I look at my sister, and she mouths 'sorry.' 

I look at my mother and she has a wicked smile plastered on her face. She turns and dose my sisters hair, while I sit there stunned at what she just did...she hit me...my mother hit me. 

-flashback over-

I shiver at the memory and kiss Melodys forehead. 

"I love you" I whisper in her ear and walk out the door to go Finnish future Alpha stuff. I lightly smile. I can't wait till I can finally mate her, an I can't wait to show odd the mark I will place on her neck.  To have the whole world know she's mine, no one els may have her. 

I walk into my office to see a dark figure sitting in my chair. I let a low growl out and I see the figure sake it's head lets out a dark chuckle. I've heard that chuckle. 

"Father." I say bitterly. "Why are you on my territory with out permission?" Hatred clear in my voice, while using my Alpha tone. 

"Oh son, not even a hello?" My fathers still cold voice speaks. 

"Never to a cold hearted basterd." I spit out. 

"Like you?" He snickers.

"I'm a changed man." I stagger out. 

"Yah yes, the young lad, she hasn't regected you...yet." He takes a breath. "Although," He takes a big wiff of the air, probably to smell her, like the sick man he is. "Her smell is intoxicating." 

"She's mine and you will not touch her, she is not like the others." I say in a powerful voice, referring to last year. I turn on the lights so I can see him better, he has the ugliest grin plastered on to his face. 

"Oh son don't you remember? Non are yours." As he speaks a flash of lust runs through his eyes. 

"She's mine. My mate." 

He laughs. The most wicked, ugly, nonhistareicale, laugh I have ever heard. 

"You think that will stop me boy!?" 

"Is that what mom will want?" I deside to dose him with his own medison. 

His eyes turn black, than to yellow. He's trying to control his wolf from taking over. He suddenly gets up, I get my feet ready just encase he's gonna try to fight me. But he dose something I never thought I would witness. He grabs a pistol out of his Jean waist band and points it at me. My eyes widen in fear. Before I know it I herd a bang, I opened my eyes I didn't know I even closed and saw my father on the ground with blood serounding his head the pistol a few centimeters away from his right hand. 

And at that moment a hundred feelings hit me like a ton of brinks. All the memories a flooding my head, my mother, my father, my sister, the rouge. I felt this ping in the deepest part of my stomach. I couldn't and would not ever  tell a sole about. But I felt hurt, pain, agony, relief, disappointment, and pity. I guess just a part of my hoped, hoped of having a loving family who loved me. And aparently I had too  much hope. Because he's gone, she's gone. 

"I will have a loving family father, one with Melody. One you never had." And with that I mind linked two of my guys to come get the useless body.