Revalations

The rest night was actually really calm. After Jason showed me to  my room I was left there in aww. It was a gorgeous room. There was a huge walk in coset with a varity of clothes that were all my size. In the washroom there was a bunch of makeup, such as sephora and mac. There was also shampoo, conditioner, face wash,soap,candels,body lotion, face cream, a razor,pads, tampons, ext. I then picked out a pair of pjs from the closet. After I took a shower and brushed my teeth I changed into a red tanktop and black yoga shorts. I then tucked myself in bed an closed my eyes .

Ella

Was all I could think about.

Ella's P.O.V

I felt arms pull me away from that guy I was dancing with. We were griding! Whoever this loser is who pulled me away from him better have something important to say. I turn around and tilt my head up to meet a pair of gorgeous green eyes.

''Hi , I'm Dexter Kingston.''

Jessamine's P.O.V

''Wake up '' , said Jason . He was lightly nudging my arms.

I slightly opend my eyes. Jason was wearing jeans and a  black shirt that hugged his body tightly. His arms looked so strong yet his touch was ever so gentle.

''What time is it?'' I whisperd . I then yawned and streched my arms out.

He chuckled '' Your yawn sounds like a kitten.''

''Whatever!''

''Oh it's 6pm , dinner starts at 7.''

''Was I sleeping the whole day?''

''Yeah , but I didn't want to wake you , you're gonna be working really hard in the next weeks!''

Oh he's so sweet! What no snap out of it Jess!

''Ok , I'll start getting ready,'' I say as I hop out of bed .

''Ok , I'll come and get you in 50 minutes'', he said before walking out of my 'room'.

I was ecxited about this dinner because I was going to get awnsers. I then took a shower , shaved my legs and washed my hair. I put my hair in a nice updo that looked like it took 10 seconds to do but really it took 10 hours. I looked in the closet and decided to wear a tight black dress that stopped above my knees , my makeup was light and simple. I also wore black heels. Then I heard a knock on my door. I ran over and opened the door.

''Wow! ",said Jason as he eyed me up and down. I felt akward under his presence and started blushing.

''Is it too much-''

''No you're perfect. I mean it's perfect!'' Jason said , I could tell he was nervous.

He offerd me his arm , ''You ready?''

''Yeah '', I said as I lached my arm with his.

''You look nice'' , I said as we walked down the stairs.

''Thanks ,  you look hot .'' From the look on his face I could tell he was embaressed.

I chuckled then turned towards him .

''Hey lovers!'' It was Dexter  . Dexter , wait Ella I thought.

Like  if he were reading my mind he assured me that Ella got home safely .

''Good ''

Ella's P.O.V

I woke up with a massive hangover. I can't believe I drank so much. As I got up from my bed and headed to my purse to get some aspirin , memories of last night flashed in my mind. Dexter Kingston , the bad boy of NYU  brought me to my dorm room. I took some aspirin and then got out my phone to call Jess. I was kind of worried since she usually always brings me home and all I remember is that she went outside with this guy. I needed to make sure she was alright! I dialled her number but no one picked up. I glanced at the clock , it was 7pm maybe she's still asleep or she went to the store. I decided that I would go to her house first thing tomorrow morning.

Jessamine's P.O.V

It was really akward sitting there with all those guys. Costello was funny and friendly , Dexter was cold and rude , Ryland was charming , but there was something off about him. Jason was funny , arrogant, cocky  and swoon worthy. I know I should propably be really mad at them but they saved my life. And I'm not stupid they have guns and they kill . I don't want to die.

I cleared my throat and all eyes turn towards me.

''As much as I enjoy this football discussion , can someone please tell me why I was almost killed by that gang?''

''That gang'', responded Ryland , ''is called the Solstice.'' He said with a bit of anger as if I were disrespecting him. I mean I'm no Einstein but I am pretty sure they hate that gang.

''Don't worry Jess '', Jason said leaning in to whisper in my ear,'' I have other names for the Solstice as well''. I could not help but blush at our close proximity.

''Anyways'', continued Jason, ''You see Jess , the Solstice wanted to kill you because of your parents.''  My heart stopped.

''Why would a big scary gang want with my dead parents?  Even when they were alive? '' I questioned. I was starting to feel queasy . Jason probably realized since he placed his hand over mine in a reassuring gesture. ''My mom was a sweet naïve doctor and my dad was a steriotipical scary lawyer .''

''Actually '',  interrupted Ryland, '' Your wonderful father somewhat worked for the Solstice. If he gave them a few drugs and found out some information on certain people the Solstice would give your daddy a few thousands. Your mom on the other hand was more active in the gang community. Her parents were actually the head of a very powerful gang. She fell in love with your dad and they were meant to take over the gang when your grand parents would die. But your mom did not want to be part of the gang life anymore since she was carrying a child.  Your parents ran away but your grandparents caught them. Your mom killed her own parents to have a normal life with her husband and her child . It was all going well until about eleven or ten years ago when your dad started gambuling . Your mom still had a few connections with the gang world so they made a lot of money really quickly. But your dad was slaking in his duties so they killed him . Your mom went to the Solstice to pay off all the debt but it was just to high so she soled you to the gang! Your mom killed herself shortly after so she did not have time to tell you.''

I jerk off my chair ,'' You're lying!'', I acused my voice was so weak I bearly even reconized it . ''My parents loved me!'' Tears escape my eyes.

''Obviously ! '' , responded Ryland, ''that's why your loving mother sold you to a gang!''

I burst out of the room and rush to my room. I can't belive my parents would ever do that to me! That's probably the reason my brother was taken from me.

Jason's P.O.V

''What the fuck man?!'' I shouted to Ryland. '' Couldn't you have been more of an asshole?!'' I asked shoving him up the wall.

'' Raphael told us to provoke her emotions! It's not my fault you had a crush on her since we were kids!''

'' What the hell does that have to do with any fucking thing!?''

''You obviously care for her! Don't let emotions cloud your judgment.''

''If she's going to be part of this gang we can at least treat her with respect!'' I growl.

''Dude , let him go'' Costello says from behind me.

I let him go and went outside to clear my head. I went out back to the green house. I always went there to clear my head. I want Jessamine to like being around me. I don't want her to hate her new life.

I heard the bushes moving and turned my head to see what or who was making the noise. Jessamine stepped out of the bushes. Her eyes were filled with tears.

''Jase?'' She asked while sniffiling.

''Come here''

I open my arms and she runs to me. I wrap her tightly in my arms. I don't care that she's ruining my shirt with her tears , all I care about is her right now. I rub soothing circles on her back with my hand.

''Don't cry Princess''