The Party

It was about half past seven so I was getting ready with Ella at my apartment. She brought over some clothing that she thought would look great on me. In the end I was wearing a tight black dress that ends at about my mid-thigh , black pumps , I was also wearing a black leather jacket that ended right under my breast. As for my makeup Ella made me have a gorgeous smoky eye , eyeliner , mascara and last but certanly not least; red lipstick. Ella was practically wearing the same thing except her dress was tighter in the bust area and her hair was straightened and pulled back into a hight pony and mine was curled and down.

''So you excetied to meet your secret admirer?'' Ella says while wiggiling her arched eyebrows.

''Honestly I'm only going to have fun with you and to take a break from school'' I say as we walk out of my building.

''Come on this guy got you an invitation to one of the coolest clubs in New York''

''Whatever El, I am trying to hail a cab here'' I protest as I continue whistling and yelling.

''Won't take long when were dressed like that'' she says while gesturing towards my outfit.

I hate to admit it but she was right , about three cabs rushed towards us in the matter of a second. We were at the club in no time. We could have gotten here quiker but El's parents refuse for her to take the subway at night! I mean when your kid looks like the love child of Megan Fox and Channing Tatum you're gonna worry !''Thanks '' El says as she hands the cab driver a 50 dollar bill. As we get out of the car I realise that there is a uge line.

''El ,this line is huge! There is no chance of getting in.'' I say slightly bumed out, I was really looking forwoard to letting loose and having fun.

''No way in hell are we going home after all the work we put in to look hot!'' she says as she pulls my arm towards the beginning of the line where the bouncer is standing with a list in his hands! As we walk towards him I can hear people yelling at us for skipping the line.

''Name'' the bouncer says looking at his paper carefully.

''My friend should be on the list '' she says while gesturing towards me '' Jessamine Abernathy'' she states proudly.

''Go in miss'' the bouncer says as he moves the red velvet rope and open the door for me to go in. '' Your friend can come too''. We both confidently walk in the room and earn stares from a few guys. I mean when you dress like this it's almost sure to happen.

''Come on let's go dance!'' Ella says while pulling me onto the dance floor. The club is filled with people, there are lights flashing to the beat of the song, drinks getting tossed everywhere , people making out, overs dancing , drinking,laughing. This was going to be a night to remember!

As Ella and I are dancing I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. My whole body goes stiff and I turn around to find a guy with brown hair . He was probably about 6 foot 3 and he had a little scruff , I think he was Italian. ''Come on Principessa let's dance '' I glance back towards Ella for her approval but she is already grinding with a guy. I let myself be pulled across the dance floor. He holds on to me with an iron grip. When I can no longer hear the loud music I realies that we are outside of the club.

''Why did you bring me outside? '' I say as I attempt to pry myself from his grip and head back in the club. But he strengthens his grip on me before I have the chance to move a muscle.

''You are not going anywhere Principessa'' he whispers in my ear. I then get thrown on the wall and a strong arm is holding my neck. In his other hand he has a gun.

That's when I knew I was going to die.

Jason's P.O.V

''You should probably go to the party before Jessamine leaves'' Dexter says while watching tv.

''You have time , it's only half past ten. You want to seem mysterious not desperate'' Ryland says while joining Dexter on the sofa.

''No , I'm leaving now. We need to make sure she is safe and that the Solstice don't lay a hand on her!'' I say while checking myself in the mirrior one last time.

''Okay , but don't worry there is no way that the Solstice know anything about our plan''