The Invitation

''Hey,Jess did you study for that marketing exam?'' Ella asks me over the phone.

''Yes of course. I hope you did to! You know what your parents said'' I reply as I am getting ready for school. It usally takes me only about 2 hours to shower , get dress , do my hair , my makeup , eat and argue with Ella.

''Yes I know what they said ,but they are asking a lot from me!'' You see Ella wants to be a model and she could be . She is beautiful , fierce and she knows how to walk down a runway. When she told her parents she wanted to become a model they were furious, they wanted her and her future husband to run the buisness after they retired. But Ella made it clear that she wanted nothing to do with there advertising company, so her parents conjured up a deal ; if she majors in buisness and gets perfect grades she could be a model , if she failed she would take over the buisness.

''I know hun. I have to go get ready k? But I will meet up with you before class.''

''Okay , bye '' She says before hanging up.

I walk towards my bathroom and decided to wear a green tank top , abrecombi and ficth skinny jeans , a leather jacket, grey wedges and my moms diamond necklace. Oh how I miss my mother. After my dad died she became really depressed and one day I walked in her room only to find a dead mother in a bathtub. When she died I was 18 so I bought an appartment on 5th avenue. My parents left me an anormus amout of money , part of it was passed on by there parents. After I got ready I headed out the door and hailed a taxi to NYU.

♡☆♡☆

''Hey El'' I say as I am walking up to her. She looks like her dog just died.''What's wrong hun?'' I say in a worried tone as I rub her arm.

''Jess I didn't study!'' She whisper yells as tears escape her big blue eyes.''My parents will never let me be a model now!'' As I was about to awnser I was interrupted by the high picthed voice of my teacher ordering us all to go inside. I give her an apolegitic smile before taking my seat and getting my pencils out. The teacher handed out are exams and I was about to right my last awnser but I was interrupted by the oppening of a door. The three hottest , badest most mysterious boys of our school walk in; Costello Ross , Dexter Kingston and there leader Jason Blackwood. I can't help but stare but I put my head down immediatly when they make there way towards the back row ; there row. Those three always miss class but never get in trouble . Once I was five minutes late and my teacher said I would only be let in if I got him a coffee and came back before the bell rang. I finish my exam and leave class and make my way to Ella's dorm room , she was the first one to finish .

''Hey El , how did it go?'' I ask as I walk towards her bed. She is currently on netflix watching the 7th episode of Shadowhunters. We both adore the mortal instruments series and all the other shadowhunter novels written by Cassandra Clair. I personally love Jace , he's just so cool. I was quite shocked that she was watching episode 7 since we are alrady wacthed the 12th.''Why are you re-wacthing episode 7?'' I asks as I sat on her bed.

''I needed to make my self feel better after that horrid exam, so I thought why not watch a Clace makeout. My OTP always makes me feel better.'' She states as if it were obvious. ''Oh I almost forgot to tell you '' She says as she picks up a letter from the ground.''I found this letter glued on my door , but it's adressed to you. Someone probably thought you lived here since you are like always here'' she says as she passes me the letter. I carfully read the letter not quite beliving this is adressed to me.

You're invited to the Eclipse on 8th Avenue. The party starts at 9pm .

-E

''Oh my god!'' Ella practically yells in my ear. ''You must go and find out who this E guy is!''

''It won't be fun with out you . Yon can't get in unless you have in invite'' I protest.

''Don't worry I'll find my way in'' she says as she rushes to her closet to pick out our outfits ''I always do!''