Chapter One

Becky's POV

Me and Silvia were dashing down from McDonald's to West Shore Middle School (not sure if that is a real school so that is a FYI). Why didn't we just take my limo? Yes, I said a limo. A black limo with golden bar handles, topped off with me having secret service to drive me to whatever destination.

Wow, maybe I like to brag.

Anyway, Silvia and I ran to school. Five minutes late... Shit! Of course a security guard just had to spot us. We were told to come to the principal's room.

Silvia went in first and came back three minutes later. She had a sad look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked anxious.

"My parents don't want use being friends anymore. We can't hang out, I am so sorry!" Silvia cried. With that she ran to chemistry class.

I had a huge lump in my throat. I lost my one and only friend. Those friends are things you need to keep in this school.

I got up and walked into the principal's room.

"Take a seat while I call your dad." The principal said.

"Really? You want to call my dad right now?! You realize I am like, the richest person in the world and you just cost me a friend, right?! My friends are special and I can't put a price tag on them yet I have to now that I have no friends because I felt like a looser when Silvia said that we couldn't hang out anymore! Do you even-" I began but was cut off.

"Silence!" The principal boomed.

He put the phone up to his ear.

"Yes, your daughter has been acting up. Sure, here she is." He replied to what I assume was my father.

I put the phone to my ear. "Hey, daddy..." I started.

"Don't hey daddy me! All your lousy grades are getting the better of you. I am sorry but for the rest of the year, since you can't prove to be trusted you will be on tour with me and One Direction!" Simon (or how I would say as dad) screamed.

Oh yeah! The story is really starting to kick up now! How will you feel when little baby rebel runs into a little surprise and her life changes forever when she meets this one person? Oh well I guess stay to find out!

YouTube- JordynJonesVEVO

Instagram- Ldshadowlady.facts

Twitter- Cookie_Craft01