Chapter Seven

Harry's POV

The boys decided they wanted to spend the night at Zayn's since it it late. I reluctantly agreed. At first I didn't think it was a good idea to stay at someone's house that we haven't seen for how long? Months? Maybe years? I lost count. The only reason why I agreed was to show the boys how terrible Zayn is. Yes, I haven't caught him doing anything suspicious, but there has to be something, right?

I walked to where the rest of the boys were and took a seat. Unfortunately, the only seat left was next to Becky. Don't get me wrong, I love that girl to death, but I kinda wanna get as close to Zayn as possible.

"Let's play Never Have I Ever!" Louis screamed blowing my ear drums.

A bunch of okays and whatever's circled the room. Awesome! This was my chance to catch Zayn! Zayn better watch out.

"Okay, Never Have I Ever..." Zayn started.

Becky's POV

I left the room before Zayn could finish. I didn't really want to play. I don't think any of the boys have noticed that I left either. I decided since I was a little nervous it wouldn't be good for my anxiety attacks and being claustrophobic didn't exactly help.

I went outside and sat down on a bench. I was starring at the sunset. It was extremely beautiful. I wish I got outside more, man it is pretty.

Three minutes later...

I was still sitting outside when a dark shadow came over me. I thought it was one of the boys so I just laughed.

"The sunset is really nice isn't it?" I asked turning around expecting to see one of the boys.

Instead I got the shock of my life. I saw...

Liam's POV

I noticed that Becky went into the backyard. I just thought she needed some fresh air. It was a little cramped out here. But it has sort of been a while. I decided to go outside and look for her.

"Guys, I am going to go outside for a bit, alright?" I said to them.

They all said whatever in unison. How rude. I went outside to look for Becky when I found a note...

Dear Niall Whore-an,
This note is especially for you. We love your voice and you are amazing. So, if you are ever wanting to see your little friend, go to 1234 Clove Lake Drive (don't know if that is a real address). Bring 1 million dollars with you and yourself, you and the money will be an exchange to have Becky back. Oh, and make sure no one follows you.

See you soon,
Unknown

Hope you enjoy! Remember, next update is going to be for one of my new books! Yay :)