Chapter Two

Becky's POV

I decided to walk home today. So, after school my security met me outside and we walk to the mansion that I lived at, basically by myself because my dad was never home.

But, obviously since I was going on tour with him I saw my bags packed and my dad was standing around waiting for me. He came over and hugged me. I looked over his shoulder and saw the one and only One Direction.

"I am so happy to see you Beth!" Dad exclaimed (Beth is my nickname).

"Yeah, I am just gonna go inside to get something real quick." I replied quickly.

"Okay." He replied.

I started walking to the house when I heard Louis say, "Hey! I think that is Becky!" Oh no...

I didn't want them to see me, so I continued to walk inside like I didn't hear him. After I got passed that, I ran upstairs to see if anyone found my razors. Yes, I said razors. Sorry, but all I wanted was my dad and Silvia, not all this other stuff.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I realized no one found the razors. I secretly snuck the razors in my suitcase when I went outside.

Then Harry came up to me. He asked if I was ready to leave. I said yes. I got in the back of the van with the boys. I sat between Liam and Niall. All the boys seemed pretty shocked at my hair color. Whatever.

Skipping car ride...

We finally got to the Hampton Hills hotel we will be staying at. We checked in and got our rooms. They were amazing. We were also in Florida because the boys will be playing a gig in Disney World.

Anyway, after we checked in my father told me to meet him in the downstairs café alone. I walked in the café and saw some Starbucks. I got a Double Chocolate Chip drink. I sat down at a table.

My dad walked in and I waved at him. He waved back. He sat down next to me, sighed, and said-

"You know, sweetheart, you really need to think of yourself, as in your own being as well. If you don't, and this is hard to say, but, I think you will become a even bigger disappointment than you already are today and-"

I cut him off. I really didn't feel like crying and I was on the verge of it. I got up, told him to save whatever he had to save because I had enough of it, and went crying upstairs.

Since we each had our own hotel room, and I was really upset and wanted to remove the pain, I figured it was time to bring out the razor...

Man I am evil ha ha. I will start to write the next chapter but save it as a draft. The next part is definitely something you guys should see. Bye <3