Chapter Four

Becky's POV

At this point I didn't care. Reality hit me like a fucking bus. I act like I am tough at school, and then when I get home I act innocent. I know I am in trouble now, but it is time to stop acting like a rebel at certain times, and act like it all the time.

I got up weakly and walked out of the hotel room. I went to a open room and stole some long clothing. After that I went into a elevator to the main lobby and told a cab to take me to a ally. I didn't cut deep, so I wasn't worried.

Before I closed the cab door, I heard over protective Liam shout for me to the wait or there will be consequences. But I don't care. Life is short. I just gotta YOLO it. I told the cab to continue.

I just got my phone out to play music when I heard something crash...

Liam's POV

Why would she just run off like that?! God damn it! I should have known. From the very start Simon told us his daughter was a trouble maker. But she didn't seem to bad! But now I know... The truth of what she does when her dad isn't home. What she does behind closed doors and walls. I know...

Ring, Ring, Ring.

Stupid phone.

Liam- Hello?

Simon- Hello Liam, this is Simon. I need you to watch Becky. And by that, I mean babysit her. Trust me, she needs it. Please do it? Great. Thanks. Bye.

End of call.

Great. He didn't even give me a chance to reply and now I am babysitting Becky? Me and the boys need to find her fast!

Ring, Ring, Ring!

Not again! Geez!

Liam- Hello?

Mystery Number- Hello, Liam.

Liam- How do you know my name and number?

Mystery Number- Liam? You forgot me? Well, *sighs* this is...

Mystery POV (short)

I can't believe he forgot me! What a jerk! Oh well... Guess I can't blame him for hating me...

Ohhhh snap! What do you guys think that the mystery POV is??!! And what happened to Becky? Is she okay? And what will happen if Simon finds out his daughter is missing? Well, stay to find out!