Chapter Three

Harry's POV

I could of sworn I heard crying coming from Becky's room. I really wanted to know what was wrong. I last saw her when she was 7, so obviously things have happened, right?

Her room was down the hall from mine. I went over and knocked on her door. All of a sudden her sniffles stopped and it was silent.

"Are you alright, Becky?" I asked from the other side of the door.

I must have talked quite loud because the rest of the boys were quickly running to where I was. Liam knocked on the door.

"Becky, please, if you don't open the door we will break it down." Liam said calmly.

Becky's POV

Liam just told me he will break the door down. Fucking shit! I quickly grabbed my razor and started cutting.

I just had to cut! I wrote #freak and #loser on my chest. Then after that I made to slits across my wrist. I also remembered having white pills in my coat. I took them out and drank them with water. The banging on the door got louder. That didn't stop me.

When I was about to cut my leg, the door was punched to the ground. All the boys were standing there. Tears were in their eyes when they saw me.

"Why?" Was all they managed to say.

Liam's POV (short)

I can't believe a beautiful girl like that would even think of doing something like that. I needed to help her.

Louis's POV (short)

I can't believe a girl like her would think of doing something like that. I really like her, and I want to help her. But I can't!

Niall's POV (short)

I can't believe that amazing girl would hurt herself! I need to help her!

Harry's POV (short)

I need to get Simon! I love her and this is not acceptable! I feel so sorry for her!

Becky's POV (short)

Oh crap I am dead...

OMG! I am SUPER pumped to write the next chapter! Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed! Follow me :D

Also I am doing a Q&A the next time I post. You guys have given me a lot of questions on YouTube so I am excited to go over them. Anyway I hope I won't have to put this on hold because I really enjoy writing.

School is really stressing but I will hopefully write in the end. (: