Chapter Eight

Becky's POV (short)

I woke up in a strange looking room. I looked up to see a strange figure coming to me. I noticed that is was none other then...

Liam's POV (short)

As much as I wanted to find Becky on my own, I just couldn't. I needed backup in case of an emergency. I walked into the room with a worried expression. All the guys looked up at me.

"Guys, we need to find Becky. Zayn, I want you to help too." I spoke.

Zayn's POV (short)

I can't believe that Liam actually wants my help! Looks like we are on a mission! But first thing is first, I need to get my mirror and hairspray. Just because we are on a mission doesn't mean that I can't look my best.

Becky's POV

The figure looked like... Paul? Didn't he know my father?

"P-P-Paul?" I stuttered.

"So, you are awake, I see." Paul replied in a husky voice with a smirk.

"No shit, Sherlock." I mumbled.

He just laughed.

"If you keep acting like that I won't even take the offer I gave Niall." He chuckled.

"What does this have to do with Niall?" I growled, venom spilling from my words.

"You'll see..." He drifted off leaving me to wonder some more.

2 hours later...

"He still isn't here! What is taking so long!!!" Paul spat.

"Don't take it out on me, little man." I sarcastically chuckled.

In my head I was really thinking- OMFG how the hell am I going to get out of this one!!! My life is about to be over!!! Why did I just say that!!!!

I was hoping those words would be jinxed but noooooo. It really had to happen! For fucks sake!

"You shouldn't have said that, baby doll." Paul growled as a knife was pulled from out of his shirt.

To be continued...

Sorry for the short POVS and such. I hope you guys enjoyed the short chapter!