Chapter 3: Danilee

When Carson said that he was leaving with Kylie my heart sank into my gut. Having them kiss was one thing but everyone knew what would happen if Kylie got him alone. Now you’re probably thinking "No, Carson would never do that" but Carson's a guy...and Kylie's a slut. And we all know that slut+guy=SEX! 

I was in a deep thought process when I remembered exactly what I was doing before this sticky (literally) situation happened. Kaylee looked at me and shrugged. She got up from the love seat and went over to where Daniel and Gage were. "You guys I'm bored! Come play Black Ops with me!" Daniel and Gage couldn't disagree to a plea like that so they followed her over to where the PS3 was. 

Looking back to Matty his eyes were on me. I looked into them to see something, anything. To see if the look he was giving me was that of me just being a piece of meat or if this look was actually genuine. I didn't find anything close to either one of them but what I did find was so much better. The look in his eyes were faintly indescribable but all together I knew it had to be something good...something amazing. I straddled my legs around him once again leaning in close to his face. Then I graced my lips to first his forehead, his cheek, his other cheek until finally I reached his lips. The kiss was magical, even better than the first one if you ask me. In fact if you did ask me I think I would have probably recovered the fact that each and every kiss got better and better over the course of Time. 

When I pulled away from the kiss I looked at Matty once more. He gave me a big cheesy smile and pulled me in giving me a big hug. He pulled away just a bit so his arms were still around me. His lips graced my ear and I could feel his breath on my skin giving me goose bumps on my arms as he whispered "God you’re so perfect."  

I caught my breath as tears came to my eyes. Only one came streaming down my cheek but was caught by the tip of Matty's thumb. I kissed him all over leaving a faint mark of my lip gloss on his skin. "Oh how I love your angel kisses" he responded. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

When Carson got back the tension between everyone was a lot Better and even Carson seemed like he was in a better mood... sex'll do that to you. When he came over to me I was laying on Kaylee's stomach bored out of my mind. He most definitely came at a good time with the beer. The rest of the night was pretty chill. I guess you could say that we had fun but then again who doesn't have fun when they're fucked up? 

By the time almost all of the booze was gone people were already getting ready to leave. For some odd reason though all I wanted to do was to sit down, watch a movie and cuddle. I went to Matty who was at the top of the stairs. I grabbed his hand in mine and pulled him to the kitchen where Carson was. "What?" he asked confused. 

When we reached the kitchen Carson was putting away the leftover food from tonight. Just a couple bags of chips and leftover pizza from toppers. When he closed the door he jumped to the sight of us. 

"The fuck?!" he looked between the two of us. "Thought you guys would have been gone by now."

"Nope." I said blankly.

He looked to Matty with a question in his eye but Matty just shrugged. "No idea bro, she just dragged me in here."

"You know I'm standing right here." I stated with as much attitude as I could manage. the boys looked at me with awkward suspicion. "And the reason I brought you in here was because..." I looked at them guiltily " I want to have a movie night! You know like we used to? When we were younger?"

 They both looked at each other again. Matty looked at his watch. "Uh I don't know..."

"Come on guys!" I pouted my lips and batted my eyes trying to be real cute.

They both looked at me and then looked at each other. "Okay." said Carson "What movie?"

"Uh I don't know!" I said rushing into the living room jumping onto the couch, “Surprise me!" Carson went to the entertainment stand reaching under to grab the case of movies bringing them out.

When he put the movie in I didn't get a chance to see which one it was. "What movie'd ya put in?" I asked.

"You said to surprise you." He said then winked. Jeez Cocky much?

"Mmmmkaayyy." I said examining my finger nails. When I finished I looked down to what I was wearing and realized how uncomfortable I was, My jean shorts were too tight for my body barely covering my bottom half and my tan lace cover-up shirt was starting to itch. Then I had an idea. “Hey Carson?"

"Yeah?" He said taking a seat next to me on the couch. He extended his arm so that it rested on the couch cushion behind me.

"I'm like really uncomfortable..." I said pulling my shorts down which required me to lift my body, although not completely, off of the couch.

"Ha, I bet." He said with a wicked smile.

"So..." I stated drawing out the o.

"So?" he said in a mock tone. I lifted my eyebrow and pouted my lips as I crossed my arms. He laughed so I started to tap my foot to look annoyed and anxious.

He laughed some more "Okay." He smiled once again.

I jumped up and made my way to the stairs that were just off of the living room. When I was about half way up the stairs I had yet another idea. "Hey you guy! We should make a bed on the floor like when we were little!

"Danilee..." Matty's voice was more of a whine than anything. 

"Come on!" I wined back.

Matty looked to Carson. "I don't know" Carson said with a yawn.

"Yeah. When we did that before we were like eight. Two guys sleeping in the same bed at the age of 16 isn't particularly the age we're we want to share beds." exclaimed Matty.

"Seriously guys?" I said laughing. "We're just watching a movie. It's not like I'm asking you to spoon each other."

They looked at one another once again. Wow they were doing that a lot. "Fine." Carson said defeated.

"Okay!" I Shrieked. "You guys make the bed while I go upstairs and get Pj's."

"Ha Figures." said Matty voice dripping with sarcasm.

I gave them my cheesiest grin and then ran up the stairs to Carson's room. The hallway was quite narrow for such a big house but finally I got to the room. The walls were covered with posters of the "The Rolling stone, Radio head, The Beatles" and pretty much any other rock band you could think of. Out of the limited wall space he had you could make out the faint color of Baby blue, something he's had since before I could remember.  The room had a familiar smell to it, the smell of Carson. I went over to the big wooden dresser that was stationed next to his desk and pulled open his drawer to reveal his boxers...oops wrong one. I immediately went to the second drawer which showed his jogging pants. I found the smallest pair I could find and put them on but even when i tightened the drawstring they were too baggy for me...Oh well.

I went over to his closet and picked out his track shirt. It was purple with white writing and a little running guy jumping over hurdles. I turned back to go back downstairs by the boys when something caught my eye. It was the scrapbook that I made for Carson in the 4th grade, I made one for both him and Matty but I didn't think they would keep them. They were boys. I didn't think they cared for any of that mushy stuff. I reached up, exposing my lower back in the process, and grabbed the back. "Neato!" I said talking to myself. I brought the book over to the bed and plopped down. When I looked through the book the first thing I saw was a picture of me and the boys on the first day of Pre-K. God were we adorable.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO?!? what'd ya guys think about that love seen?! Not much but wasn't that just beautiful?! Promise to make more in the near future.

Don't forget to...

Comment(;

Vote:*

Follow<3

and all that jazz

__*StAy BeAuTiFuL*__

--Abbie