Chapter 6:Matty

Laying in your bed staring up at the ceiling isn’t a very fun and productive thing to do but when your thoughts are clouded with Danilee it’s kind of the only thing you can do. The girl is perfect, from her silky brown hair, to her big brown eyes, from her golden tan skin, to her gorgeous body, from her amazing smile to her outgoing personality, the list could go on and on. I mean sometimes I feel a little bit too obsessive but--BUZZ BUZZ. Uggh my phone...MY PHONE! Danilee! I open my phone to a text from Danilee and my face immediately brightens up with a smile.

-Nia<3: Hey, Just about ready. When ya coming?

-Me: B there in a few. Text u when Im outside.

I sit up from my bed still with a smile across my face. I don’t think I've ever been this excited to go on a date with a girl. I mean the second I got home I went to my closet to change my clothes...I mean seriously? I'm a dude. BUZZ BUZZ. Just then I got another text.

Nia<3: Hurry up tho. Moms on my case. It’s getting bad again.

God why's her mom such a bitch?!? I swear to God if she laid a hand on her again I'll---

"Hey bro, got any latex?" Logan barged in grinning.

"Top right drawer." I said pointing to the dresser.

"Thanks." he said. "Gots myself a female and I ran out of fuckin rubbers."

"mhmm." was all I replied with,

"Dude. Why are you pacing around like you’re nervous or some shit?" said Logan. I stopped in my tracks. I was pacing? Wait am I nervous? Awe Fuck I'm nervous!

"Hey Logan I need to ask you a question?" I said backing him up to a wall.

"Chill, Chill." He said with a worried look. "What's your question?"

"Do I smell good?"

"Do you what?--"

"Do I smell good?" I repeated taking a whiff of my body.

"Uh." he said taking a deep sniff. "I guess so."

"You guess so? Awe Fuck!" I said I actually think I was hyperventilating. My palms were sweaty and my face felt sticky. Fuck!

I went over to my dresser and grabbed my "Axe" off of the top. Spraying it across my chest in an X twice I instantly felt better. Logan rushed over to me this time pinning me up against the wall. "Matty! Matty! Are you okay man?" He sounded worried. "What’s going on?"

"I've got a date." I answered back. It was all I could manage to get out of my mouth at the time.

"With who?" He asked. "Megan Fox?"

"Danilee." I said.

"Holy Shit! Close enough! It’s about fucking time!" He stated. “You seriously gotta calm down Bro. It’s Danilee. The same Danilee that we’ve known since we were three. You'll be fine."

Wow that helped...A lot. Nice job Logan, If only it were really that easy. He was right though, it was just Danilee. "Your right." I admitted. Before I knew it my heart rate slowed down and my palms became less sweaty.

"Yeah. I know. Now are you gonna be cool? Cause I got some business to take care of." He tilted his head in the direction of the door.

"Uh yeah." I replied back. "Who's that anyways?"

"None of your DAMN business!" He laughed.

"Ha okay then." I walked to my bedroom door and followed him into the hallway. "I gotta go anyways." When I got about midway down the stairs I yelled back at him. "Just don’t reach early climax. It’s just not cool man!"