Chapter 5: Danilee

"I love you"

"I love you too Nia." I winced at my nickname. Carson and Matty have been calling me that ever since I could remember but for some reason it still felt weird.

He knelt down to the bed and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I looked him in the eyes and realized that I didn't want him to leave.

"Will you stay in Here with me?" I asked.

He stroked the side of my face with his hand. Oh god it was so soft, softer than the bed itself. Seriously though, what type of lotion did this guy use? He sighed "Okay," he gave me the warmest smile “give me a pillow."

I smiled back and handed him the pillow next to me. He gratefully took it and went to his closet to grab a blanket. I watched him as he made his way to the floor and laid down fluffing the pillow and pulling the covers over his head. "Night" he said...cute.

"Night" I replied smiling into my own pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing that pops into my mind when I wake up is Matty. Where is he? Did that stuff really happen last night? If so why isn't he here? With me? But then my mind went somewhere else...To Carson.

I looked around the room at my surroundings to see exactly where I was. The scene looked achingly familiar. A place I've been to on more than one occasion. Carson's bedroom. I threw my feet over the bed only for them to land in a pile of blankets. Oh yeah I forgot Matty and I crashed at Carsons last night. Speaking of Matty, I was very curious as to where he had gone. I.reached for my phone on Carson's nightstand table to see if it was there and surely enough it was. I typed in my pass-code and went to my texts to see if I had gotten any from Matty. Nope, nothing but texts from Kaylee and my mom.

KayleeBear<3:

1) Wtf happened last night?!?

2) My fucking head hurts so bad!!! What the he'll did we take last night?

3) Dani! Answer your goddamn phone!!!

I took my time and responded to Kaylee. No way was I in a hurry to get to my mom’s text.

Me: The usual lol. Take some pain killers to calm down bitch!

The next text, however, I had to eventually get to.

Mom:

1) DANILEE MARIE HOLTS! You have absolutely no idea how grounded you are!

2) God how stupid are you?!? Your definitely aren't my daughter! Hope you had fun tricking off you worthless piece of shit! Get your ass the hell home! Now!

My one and only reply was...

Me: on my way now mom...

Disappointed I stood up and put my phone in my back pocketing for it to Vibrate...kinky. I took it out and glanced at the screen. Matty(;. I shrieked and typed in my password as fast as I could possibly manage and went to my text messages once again. I then looked at the text.

Matty(; : Hey sorry had 2 leave. Dad freaked. Listen about last night... Maybe we could take about it? I want to take you out...Like on a date. What’d ya say?

Me: of course (:

Matty (; : okay good. Ill pick you up at 3. Be ready.

Me: Okay.

I shot up from the bed at once. Where Carson Just was as I sked myself mentally heard a sound coming from downstairs. A T.V. I think.

"Ahah!" I said walking out of the room changing my pace as I practically sprinted down the stairs. "Carson?"