Chapter 7: Carson

Over a month has passed and Matty and Danilee have been inseparable. I mean it should make me mad but to tell you the truth, I just want Danielle to be happy. To tell you the REAL truth...I don't think I'll ever be over that girl...It’s very much impossible.

School started a week go which puts me in a much more optimistic mood...Not. Eight hours of pure disappointment, from the constant learning, to the hard drills in football and on top of that I have to watch the girl I love drool over my best friend and vice versa.

Getting out of bed was a hassle today. You know in the mornings where your bed is so comfy that it takes you about 30 minutes just to get up? Well that's how my morning started off. Look I know I'm sounding all depressed and droopy but honestly I'm not. Or am I? God why is this so confusing?!?

As I walked into the entrance of the school I got greeted with a couple high fives, pats on the back and "hey Carson's" from a few people. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just the everyday usual. I walked up to Logan where I was greeted by the rest of the crew. Everything was normal. Until...

"Omergawd! Look how adorable they look!"

Great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: Hey guys! know it's been a while since I last updated and for that I'm sorry. Also sorry that it's so short. I am also aware that the last chapters that I've updated are really out of order for some reason so I'm going to try my very hardest at fixing them!

Love ya:*

Abbie