1

Emi's POV

"Elliot have you seen my beanie?" I shout "nope, why anyways" he shouted back "I'm going Ellie's". " okay be safe sis and if you run into a pack, warn me" . "yes bro, see ya".

I'm Emi, Em for short. My twin brother is Elliot i'm 17 and the oldest of us both. My best friend is Ellie she also has a twin brother, how coincidental. She is the youngest by 2 minutes.

You hear these stories about how twins stay together through thick and thin, that's all true. Tyler is Ellies brother he is so over protective. Like Elliot. Me and him have a reputation around school, you mess one and the other comes back harder, the Listers or the Thomas'. That's when you will be fucked so a word of warning don't mess with us. Dalton found that out when he tried to pull me and Ellie and Elliot and Tyler found out.

Oh one more thing there's Abbie, she is an only child so we have to look after her. Her parents died in a pack fight with Yes that's right... We are wolves.

My wolf is called Jana, Elliots is called Kane, Tyler's is called Blue and Ellies and Abbie are called Bella and Maziey.

Jana is white with a black tip on her right ear and Kane is black with a white tip on his left ear. Elliot is an Alpha and Tyler is his beta. All of us are in Elliots pack.
Elliots girlfriend is called Amy, she has a reputation of sleeping with everyone. He is an idiot, he is gonna get hurt by her it's okay though we all know she is not his mate. That is good. Tyler has not met his mate nor has Ellie, Abbie or me. But there are new guys coming so hopefully everything will change.
---------------
So guys it's Ellie, follow me on EllieThomas010. Just wrote this chapter for my best friend Emi.
Read my books. Please vote, comment and share
Thanks again Ellie and Emi x