3

Abbie's POV

I woke up this morning at 7:23 ready for school so I woke Ellie up as Emi was already awake and I went in the shower. I got out and dryer and straightened my hair and did my natural make up. I put my high waisted jeans and a red tank top with my pumas and my parker jacket. Right let's see what today brings.

Ellie's POV

Abbie woke me up at 7:25 and I got in the shower. When I got out I left my hair naturally curly and I don't wear make up. I wore some dark blue skinny jeans, my white crop top and my black Nikes, I also put on a jumper and got my bag.

I had breakfast with Elliot and Tyler whilst Abbie done her make up and Emi was watching wolf blood, which is her favourite TV series. "Em will you stop screaming at the fucking TV" I screamed. "Sorry, there was a fight" she said calmly.

Emi's POV

I was first awake so I got in the shower. I got out and dryed my hair and put it in a high pony tail. I had my breakfast as Elliot came to have his. "Yo, Ty" he shouted to Tyler "wassup bro" he replied. "The boys are back!" He said rather exitedly. "You kidding me right?" Tyler asked with a huge smile. "Who you guys talking about?" Ellie said as she came in and I went to watch wolfs blood.

"No one" they said together.

"You stupid fucking bitch, get her neck, arggh slam her into the fucking railings!" I screamed at the TV. " Em stop screaming at the fucking TV" Ellie shouted as she ate her breakfast. "Sorry there was a fight" I replied calmly.

With that we left for school.

AT SCHOOL

once we got to school me and the girls went to our lockers to get our physics books. Me and Ellie are in the same physics.

We walked in to physics and saw three new faces. They were talking to Tyler and Elliot giving them bro hugs and that. I walked over to Elliot and said
" hey, I'm gonna go to the mall after school, with Ellie and Abbie so do you need anything?" I could see the boy with the brown eyes and the dirty blond hair staring at me. Tyler coughed. " me and the guys are going too so we will see you girls later, oh and this is Gabe, Cole and Dana." he said and gave me a hug as Tyler gave Ellie one.

We walked away and I could hear the one with the snapback say. "Wow, the one with the curly hair is fine!" And then another said " the one with the high pony tail is perfect.".

"Seriously, they are our twin sister" Tyler said whilst giggling.