11

Dalton's POV
Where the fuck is Cole. He told me he was meeting me here what a bullshitter.
"Regan, go and get the car now we're going to Cole's" I said to my mate
Hi I'm Dalton, and my mate is called Regan. I've been Coles best friend since we were pups. He's got a mate and I want to meet her.
"Get in then Dalton" Regan screamed at me.

*skip the car ride*
Ellie's POV

We were nearly home when someone jumped out in front of the car. Dana swerved and we crashed. Then I saw black, then blue lights, then nothing.

Cole's POV

*knock knock* who could that be? I was in my room watching a movie. "I'll get it" Emi shouted up the stairs. I heard the door open and then she screamed.

I ran down the stairs to see Emi standing at the door with her eyes wide open, shaking like mad. "Baby, who is-" she cut me off "D-D-Dalton". I ran to her and pulled her to a hug. " Dalton, leave now!" I shouted with a growl. "Oh big hard alpha I only came to let you meet my mate Regan, now won't be chasing after Emi anymore! Oh and do you know if that Ellie has a mate yet?" He said. "Yes, she has and as a matter of fact her mate is my best friend!" I shouted with a growl. " oh, yes goodbye Cole and Emi" he said with a smirk. "Leave!" I shouted.

He left and Emi broke down crying on my arms. " it gonna be okay baby" I said.

"Ding* I got my phone out of my pocket and seen I had a messgaes for Gabe
(Conversation between Cole and Gabe)
G:" Dana and Ellie are in the hospital come fast"
C:" what happened "
G:"someone jumped out in front of the car and they crashed into a tree"
C:" I'm on my way"

"Cole what's going on" Emi asked "we need to go to the hospital now" I said pulling her up and running out the door to my car
"Cole please tell me what's going on" she asked
"Ell and Dana got in to a car crash but I didn't want you to know because Ellie is like a sister to you, babe" I said not making eye contact with her
"Drive us there now Cole. NOW" she screamed her Luna voice coming out and her eyes turning purple "Emi calm down now"
(Mind-link convo with Elliot)
El:"you heard about Dana and Ellie"
C:"yeah, emi's got really mad her eyes are going purple and she is clenching her fists really tight. What do I do?
El: "just tell her everything is gonna be alright and they'll pull through because they are strong and that, keep telling her that, she will calm down eventually.''
C:''right bro, meet us at the hospital''

End of conversation

by now I had tears rolling down my face and Emi noticed. ''Baby, s-s-stop crying'' she said also crying. ''I can't, my best friends are in hospital!'' I half shouted. 'Then she was quiet, except sobs.

Emi's POV

I can't believe it! My bestfriends are in hospital!