part 15

Ellie's POV

"too late" Tyler said.
"Tyler what do you mean? 'too late'?" I screamed at him.

After I said that. We heard a big band. Then Elliot barged through the door.

He ran up to me and pushed me.
"Why didn't you tell me?" he screamed in my face.
"I only just found out" I screamed back at him.
"DONT YOU DARE TALK.TO YOUR ALPHA LIKE THAT. I WILL KILL YOU!" Elliot shouted holding me up to the wall.
"IF YOU KEEP SHOUTING AT ME AND HOLDING ME UP TO THE WALL I WILL-" I got cut off by Emi. Who was standing by the door with Cole.

"rip your throat out. With my teeth" she said with her purple eyes showing.

"Emi, I-i - I'm sorry" Elliot said panicking. up until he saw Cole and totally forgot about her eyes.

"YOU MARKED MY LITTLE SISTER-" he was about to charge at him when Emi pounced on Elliot.

Abbie's POV
What the fuck is going, all I can hear is screaming and it's coming from Ellies room. I'm going to check
"What the fuck is going on in here...oh" I said
"Erm abbie we need you help" Ellie said "Emi...eyes...necklace...go"
Fuck Emi hasn't put her necklace on, I ran out of the door and ran into her room and grabbed her necklace and ran back to Ellie, putting the necklace over emi's neck
"Em emi, you need to breath, come on breath with me" I said counting down and getting her to look in my eyes
"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1" emi said with me
"Abbie,Ellie,Dana,Tyler,Gabe, Cole did I hurt you?" Emi asked worried
"No babes you didn't hurt m..."Cole said but he got cut of Elliot growling
"No Emi you didn't hurt them but you hurt me your own brother, how the fuck could you do that" he said
"Your the one that tried killing my mate el, one day you are gonna meet your mate and you'll mark her" Emi said " so I don't see why you got mad at me"
"Your my little sister Emi I have to look out for you because dad never did" he said
"Why the fuck did you bring dad up, he died saving Mam. Saving us, yes he might have not been the best farther we had but he was our only one. You had no right brining him up you know what it does to me" Emi said tearing up "Cole come one we are going to my room" I didn't know emi got so upset over her dad

Emi's pov

"emi babe you need to what happened with your dad" cole said looking at me with puppy dog eyes

"when we were little my dad use to hurt me a lot, he would always come in a shout out me because he wanted twin boys he said I was a mistake and that I shouldn't have been born. One night it got that bad that after a pack fight he came up to my room where me and Elliot where hiding and he...he punched and kicked me. he grabbed me by my hair and takes me out side, he tells me to shift so I did and when I shifted my eyes changed colour and he knew why I was stronger, it was because the moon goddess gave me a power in which I could move things with my mind. a couple months after that the rouges came back and they started going after all the pups and pregnant wolves, my dad ran up and told us to get ready for the fight at first me and Elliot were confused by what he meant until we heard growling coming from down stairs we watched as our mas shifted and was fighting with a rouge, me and el ran down stairs to help. we both shifted mid air and ran at the rouge that was fighting my mam, then all of sudden the rouges started running into the forest my dad told the pack to follow them so we did but little did we know that the rouge was working with hunters. O...one of the hunters were running at our mam so me and Elliot ran to wards him but our dad mind linked us and told us to carry on running for the rouges hell get the hunter. me and Elliot being as stubborn as we are we told the rest of the pack to go after the rouges whiles we helped mam and dad. the hunter tried to shoot a silver arrow at mam but I stopped it with my mind.my dad told me and Elliot to take mam and hide so we went and hid behind a tree we thought the hunter had been killed until my mam told us that she could feel pain, so we ran back to where we left our dad to find him lying with an arrow in his heart, right before he died he said sorry for hitting and saying I should die, he was just upset because I was born before Elliot, he told Elliot to take care of the pack as he is now the alpha even though my mam was still the Luna. by the time he had died the whole pack was around us howling for the death of their alpha." by the time I had finished I was crying my eyes out hugging on to Cole like he was the only person my life depended on.

"aw babe he's always gonna be with you so am I" he said 

" and so are we" I looked up and seen the rest of my friends  standing there, with upset faces.

"you guys come here" I said getting up for them to come

"GROUP HUG" ellie shouted making everyone laugh

"this is why I love you" me and Dana said at the same time.

"okay that was wired" Elliot and tyler said

"em, I'm sorry for bringing dad up" Elliot says hugging me

"its okay you were just mad at me and cole. don't worry though we will always be the Lister twins" I said hugging him back "i think this calls for a movie night"