7

Emi's POV
After Elliot spoke to me, we left for school, even know I didn't want to go in. Cole was trying to talk to me the whole way there,but I kept blanking him. I was so pissed off and upset that I put my headhpones in and carried on walking to school.
"Emi, you need to talk to Cole" Jane said "Emi he's our mate. You can't blank him for ever" "Jana just shut up okay, I'm upset and pissed off." I snapped at her "I'm sorry jana,in just still pissed bout earlier" "it's okay" she said "el I need to talk to you" I mind linked him
(E-emi el-elliot)
E:"el come to the sports hall now"
El:"you okay em"
E:"just come now"
El:"I'm on my way"
After that I ran all the way to the sports hall, not even breaking a sweat because it was on the other side of the school
"What was so important" el asked "I don't know what to do, the flash backs from that day are getting to me, I've snapped at Jana and I think Cole hates me" I said looking down
"Em, it was the boys fault not yours, Cole will just be upset that you aren't talking to him and Jana just got at you at the wrong time" he says pulling me in for a hug
"I'll talk to him later" I said .
After that we walked away and went to physics where Cole was. "Cole I'm sorry bout this morning not talking to you, I was just upset and pissed off" I said looking to him.
"It's okay babe, I knew you were upset" he said kissing me
"Jana I'm sorry for snapping at you" I said to her "its okay Emi"
"Right class settle down" Mr castle shouted "today class we have a new person moving up and I hope you will treat her right. Welcome Abbie" as he said that Abbie walked in smiling widely at me and the group. "Abbie look for somewhere to sit" Mr castle said. "Okay" Abbie said walking to gabe and sitting down next to us. "How the Fuck did this happen" I asked her "I told the head I didn't like my science class because no one I knew was in the class,so he moved in with you lot" she said "or was it just to be with your best firend ever" I said elbowing her "yep to be with you em" she said laughing. "Emi what is the answer to number 4" Mr castle shouted "the answer is hydrogen" I said " that's right" he said "thanks Cole" I wishpered to him "its okay babe" he said kissing me. The school's slut Cassidy walked over to Cole and tried to kiss him. "Oh no you don't, you fucking slag. He's mine" I said standing up "eurgh he could have me but instead he chooses you, you ugly bastard" she said "that's it" I screamed jumping out of my chair, grabbing her by the hair and hitting her head of the floor.

Cole's POV
Right after Emi jumped up I mind linked Elliot who was at the back of the class.
(C-cole el-elliot)
C:"el get her now emis got Cassidy and she's beating the shit out if her"
E:"oh Fuck, pull her off"
C:"she won't get off her Abbie and Ellie are trying to get her "
E:"I'm on my way now"
I just seen Elliot running up and pulling Emi of Cassidy. "Ms Lister,Ms Shaffer. Office now" Mr castle "Mr pendrey, Mr Lister you both move now" "oh for Fuck sake. That's us getting told off at home em" Elliot said to Emi "yeo haha aw well" she said back "Emi you dont even have a cut on you and Cass you have loads on you ." I said "Fuck off Cole you should be going with me not her" Cass said.
*skip to the office*

"Ah Mr and Ms Lister what happened" Mr ward said
"Cass over here tried to kiss my boyfriend and then called me a bastard" Emi said
"Mr pendrey is that true" he asked me "yes it is sir" I replied
"Right Ms Lancasterz I'm afraid to tell you. That as of today you are no longer in this school. You are out for five days" he said "wtf sir she called me a slag" Cass winned "you tried to kiss my boyfriend"

*skip to hometime*
Emi's POV
"Emi, Elliot why did I get a call from your school." My mom said
"Well this lass tried to kiss cole and I losted it because she called me a bastard" I said. " I hope you gave her a nice good smacking" my Mom said high faving me and my brother. "Yeah mom she came of really bad, I never got one smack on me haha"