9

Ellie's POV

After the cod game, I went to Dana's fathers pack house to meet him and his wife. I'm a bit nervous but Dana keeps saying its going to be fine.

*in the car*

"Hey baby you OK?" Dana asked me "yeah, just thinking" I replied "what about?" He asked again "what if your parents don't like me, what if there mad because you've marked me?" I said panicking
" Baby, they already know I marked you, they will have to love you" he said with a grin on his face. "what if they don't" I said return in his grin "we will leave and never return" he said with no emotion "Dana!" I said shocked "what, you're my mate they have to accept it" he said reassuringly. "oh, okay" I said smiling. Then I fell asleep

*skip rest of car ride*

Dana's POV

When we finally got to my parents house, Ellie had fell asleep so I had to carry her in. When I got to the door I pressed the doorbell and my mom answered. "Hello sweetie, where is this lovely mate of yours" she said before full opening to see her in my arms. " oh, long car ride?" She asked quietly. " yeah" I sighed heavily. " well I'm making dinner so come on in" she said as I breathed a sigh of relief. "mom, I'm taking Ellie and putting her in the guest room" I shouted quietly to my mom. "OK sweetie".

Ellie's POV

I woke up in a different room, in a different house- Oh this must be Dana's parents packs house then, Dana's dad is not a alpha, just so you know, but we were not allowed to join this so we joined Cole's, I am still in Elliot's pack but Dana wants me to move in with him in Cole's pack house.

I wondered down some stairs and I over heard Dana and his mom, dad and older brother.

"so Dana you're convinced you love her?" His brother, Mikey started "if you don't I'll take her cause she is fine!" He added with a slight growl which made me shiver.

"Of course I love her you dafty, with all my heart" Dana said "and even if I didn't Mikey I wouldn't let you hurt her" he added and I blushed. "Aww Dana, our baby's in love!" Dana's mom, Joni said to big Dana.

"Yeup, I sure am, totally lovestruck" Dana said giving a little giggle at the end.

"Aww Dana, bro!" Mikey chirped "break her and I will be on your case!" He said, I like his brother already.

"Dinner is nearly ready guys" Joni said as I walked down the stairs, today I was wearing my dark blue skinnies and my white tank top with my white adidas and parker as we were in the car for a while.

I walked over to Dana. "Hey baby" he said giving me a peck on the lips "hey" I said.

"Come on lovebirds, dinners ready" big Dana said. "Oh and Dana, your cousins are coming down to see you" his mom said with a huge smile. "Uh mom? Remember what happened with my last girlfriend?" Dana said. What happened? Will it happen to me? "It won't happen to Ellie, she is shy, beautiful, kind and from what Dana says very talented" Big Dana said. I blushed, smiled and looked down. "Thanks" I murmured. "Just speaking the truth my dear" he said and smiled.

The rest of the night Dana's family got to know me and I got to know them. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Dana's cousins didn't come after all and we headed back home.

Tonight was great, by far the best day of my life.