v; who needs cocaine?

Veronica groaned. Her vision was blurry.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" A dark shape drawled from across the room.

"Shut up." Veronica mumbled, sending a wave of pain through her head. She gently shifted her arms and legs. Tied. With the exact same fucking sheet. Great. Just great.

"You need to take a lesson on how to tie sheets. You're not supposed to fold them, it makes them too loose."

"I'll make a note." Veronica hissed under her breath.

"Ah-ah-ah!" JD said rather too cheerily while wagging a finger at her. "I don't like sarcasm."

"You're practically the psychical embodiment of sarcasm and insanity's baby." She spat, trying to ignore the tiny people playing drums in her head.

"Awww, thank you!" JD grinned some more. Oh my god, Veronica suddenly thought, he's completely lost it. He seemed fine for a little bit - well as fine as he could be - and now he's like the Mad Hatter on cocaine. Shit. Fuck this. Fuck fuck this. Fuck me. Shit.

"You're a psychopath." She said, looking up at him. His Cheshire-cat grinned turned into a frown and suddenly there was a gun on Veronica's right temple and a mean glint in JDs eyes.

"No, I'm not. I'm a person who was trying to make the world a better place." He said, gritting his teeth and stowing the gun back in his coat.

"How many people have you killed since then?" Veronica questioned. Her chest burned.

"I-" JD stopped and looked down at his hands for a second. "I lost count. Happy? Are you happy? Are you fucking happy? Are you fucking happy?! Are you FUCKI-" He cut himself off and worked himself into a frenzy, shoving everything off her vanity and kicking the door, all the while half screaming-half shrieking out words that she couldn't understand.

Eventually, he stopped and collapsed into a tiny ball on the floor, hands over his ears, rocking back and forth on his heels. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, I'm so so so so sorry, I hate this, I hate myself. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry."

JD continued his quiet and morbid chant to himself for quite a while, and Veronica almost felt sorry for him. Almost.

_____________________________________

I'M SORRY HE WENT CRAZY ALL OF A SUDDEN AND STUFF. I HAVE A NEED FOR ABSOLUTE NUTS JD FIGHT ME.

smol letters

so you guys might wanna re-read the other chapters because sometimes the story changes and you need to know stuff ok bye