vi; freeze your brain

JD had been gone for quite a while, leaving Veronica with a gag in her mouth and a stronger hate for him. She had tried to break out of the sheets, but she only succeeded in giver herself minor rope-burn. After her pitiful Houdini attempt she proceeded to internally curse herself for not calling the police immediately after he was tied up. After what she thought was approximately two and a half hours her bedroom door was kicked open accompanied by a loud "Blah!" in addition to a JD that seemed somewhat drunk.

"I'm ba-aaaack!" JD said, swirling a blue-stained cup through the air and spilling a generous amount of neon slush onto her desk. Veronica made a noise in the back of her throat, which he proceeded to ignore, and yanked the cloth out of her mouth.

"Oh, great." Veronica drawled. JD just proceeded to loudly slurp from his 7-11 branded cup while glaring at her.

"Aw, you know you love me, doll! Here, have a Slurpee." JD beamed at her and extended his hand, which was holding what appeared to be a cherry Slurpee. "I remembered that you like cherry."

"Are we just going to forget your little psycho-sode? Also, I'm tied up, in case you haven't noticed." JD shrugged.

"Yes. And whoops! But I'm not untying you, not until I reveal-" JD dropped his empty cup and spread his arms out. "My great plan!"

"What, you want to go on a killing spree disguised as a cute couples road trip across the state?"

"Close, but no cigarette." JD winked and stuck a Camel in-between his teeth, then proceeded to light it with a black lighter with the Misfits skull on it. "You could call it a killing-spree, but I'm just improving the world, darling! Getting rid of the evil people. And it won't be disguised as a road trip, it will be a road trip! Whaddaya say?"

"I don't have a choice, do I?" Veronica sighed.

JD lit up, oddly. "Nope!"

"Gee, thanks."