Phase 1

"We have a twenty two thirteen in process, request for back up!"

Amy shouts into her earpiece as she tosses a tear gas bomb, crashing to the concrete and exploding on contact. As it creates a smokey screen, Amy is reminded how the other three she had thrown beforehand hadn't been so successful. Hopefully, it would buy her some much needed time. She had managed to break off her opponent's claw-like hand just moments before, and it was lying inactive on the other side of the street. She has to admit, Eggman is becoming more skilled when it comes to the manufacturing of his minions.

"Request for backup accepted, Agent Iblis is on his way."

Headquarters replies, and she sighs in relief before jumping out from behind the overturned car she was taking cover from. Amy starts swinging her hammer at the great pile of metal, attempting to bring it down. "Aaargh!" She grunts, and brings it across her body with massive force. It collides with the back of the robot, propelling the giant forward in a sliding motion with sparks flying, across the tar seal of the road. Mobians scream and rush to get out of the way.

"Head towards the City Centre! You'll be safer there!"

She barks an order, and they all rush in the opposition of the battle, frightened. The dented robot begins to pry itself up off the road, and turns to face her menacingly.

Now it's mad.

It begins to race forward, and Amy readies herself for yet another swing, a batter lining up for the pitch. She steps and begins to swing the bat forward, but suddenly, she's trapped! The seemingly inactive claw hand has re-activated and is holding Amy in place. She's now a head-on target for the robotic minion. Wriggling, kicking and fighting her hardest to get free, Amy panics. "Grr! Get OFF of me!" She yells, slamming a foot into a metal claw, which does no good. "Silverrrr, hurry uuuup!" She whimpers in concern as the robot is now less than forty feet away. As it gets closer, Amy braces herself for the impact, there was no way Silver could get to her in time now! The robot jumps high into the air, and prepares its elbow to drive into the pink hedgehog far below, who has now come to accept her fate. The robot makes a loud rushing sound at it nears the earth again, and Amy closes her eyes, she can't believe that this was the way she was going to die. She wanted to at least be eighty years old before that happened, not twenty two. She takes her last breath of air, as the robot draws close, the sounds of her doom ringing in her ears as it nears, and just as it's about to hit, she squeals, her last ever sound on Mobius...

"Sorry I'm late!"

Silver's voice is heard, and Amy slowly opens her eyes, looking to the left of her, where Silver, floating in mid air and glowing, has stopped the robot dead in its tracks with his telekinetic powers. Amy sighs in relief for a moment, glad that he had saved her life, but then becomes angry.

"What in Mobius took you so damn long?! Another MILLISECOND and I would have been DEAD!"

Amy screeches, and Silver grins sheepishly at her. "I'm so sorry, There was this cat that got stuck in a tree and I just kinda lost track of time." He says, and Amy sighs in annoyance as she pries herself out of the now finally deactivated claw. She knew that Silver has good intentions, he really was a sweetheart and didn't mean to keep her waiting, or almost getting her killed by being late. Silver focuses his energy, and then his fingertips bend, the robot being crushed under the force of gravity and then imploding.

"Are you alright?" Silver asks and drops the robot, which was steaming from its engine. Amy holds back her emotions of feeling useless, she's had to call in for backup almost every single time she's been sent off on a mission, and it made her feel like she couldn't do anything on her own. "I'm alright, just a little shaken up..." She admits, and Silver gives her a comforting smile. "You'll be alright, Midnight has just finished her lessons for today, maybe hanging out with her will make you feel better." He suggests, and Amy grins at him. "Thanks Silver, you're the greatest." She says, and Silver scratches the back of his neck sheepishly, a habit he hadn't been able to break since High School. "I try Amy, I'm just glad I could reassure you in the least." The two then hold a comforting silence, only to be interrupted when the fire brigade arrives to clean up the debris and other outcomes of the battle beforehand. "We should probably get back." Silver suggests, and then digs his hand into the small pocket bag that hung off his belt, flicking out a small, flat, object the length of a pen. It transforms into a fully functioning hover board, ready to go. Silver effortlessly jumps on, and then gives Amy his hand to pull her up, and he places his arms around his waist before he zooms off, back towards the headquarters where they all are accommodated for.