The Privileged

It's been two months since the riots began, fighting for the ultimate victory of being one of the four million Privileged.

I've been shot at, I've moved five times and I'm living in a complex, And what for? To live.

Seven months ago the world started to collapse global warming took over and there is only one solution to survive, moving planets. NASA has to decide which four million people get to live and I am one of them. This makes me a target.

Five months, four days and two hours until take off.
I wake up with beads of salty sweat dripping down my face almost screaming my head off and then I realize that I'm in my bed and safe from the monsters that haunt me in my dreams. Ever since the riots began I've been having nightmares about people coming to kill me, after all there is a very high chance of that happening because I am part of what the riots are aimed towards . I dismiss the dream as usual and I get up to put on our standard issue uniforms for school  a white cotton shirt, black pants and a  black blazer. After I'm done changing I go downstairs to eat my breakfast  with the other four people in my complex Maddy, Jess, Lilly, Tony and Me my breakfast consist of an apple, a piece of toast and water. The government can't afford to have us eat like the old version of us the radiacs, they are the ones that are going to kill the world with the global warming they've conjured up for us. After breakfast I get my daily injections which are used to slowly make me tolerant to the rough conditions of space then I wait for the speed bus. It comes just on time and I hop in to meet my best friend Jess.