Dammit!

My mind races through the night but it eventually, unwillingly allows me to rest.

Four months, three days , five hours and three minutes until take off.

I wake up feeling crappy for what seems like the thousandth time. What's my problem I'm a horrible person I should have realized that he was going to say that and it's not only because of Jess but, if we get caught by the government then we'll be kicked out. Being in love isn't allowed here, if I become pregnant then the baby will likely die in the cryogenic freezing we are required to have for our protection from disease and old age the rules are very strict and complicated here as to replace people and have less rioting.

I get up, get ready and eat with my roomates at our small table for breakfast. I see that Matt is staring at me with a blank expression I lower my head quickly but discreetly I feel my cheeks burn with redness. Tony taps my shoulder "Hey Alex what's up"'he asks. " Nothing much" I reply in a questioning voice, usually we don't speak he's acting unusual . "I was wondering if you'd like to hang out at rec hour?" "Would I!" I blurted out a bit too loud. He is gonna think I like him now. Dammit! At least I won't have to have Matt bombarding me with questions instead.