Tears

The tears continue through the night but, I eventually fall asleep.

Four months, two days and three hours till take off.
(Intruder Alert!!) I hear repeat in my head thinking it was a dream I soon come to my senses and realize that it's the complexes alarm and shoot up from my bed flashing red lights are everywhere I don't know how to respond so I hide under my bed. I hear a scream and a gun shot the scream, it, It sounded like Jess . I look down at my hands they're shaking furiously. Silence. The door creaks open and I instinctively cover my mouth.  Foot steps. Clip clop clip clop the time seems to freeze but the steps keep going. I hear him looking through my stuff. " where are ya you pretty little girl?" He says in a shaky but confident voice. He slowly lowers his head to look at me and I scream as loud as possible as he pulls me out and props me on the bed he pins me down and puts a gun to my head. I quickly remember my self defense classes at school at use my best trick kicking him in the balls he crunches over and I run as fast as I can out the door the robots are surprisingly dead they must have breached their systems and killed them manually. The school is four more blocks away but I'm almost there I repeat it in my head over and over again trying to calm down and reassure myself . I hear him running behind me and I scream again and soon people start waking up and their security robots do too they all run to the man and they pulverize him. My legs give out and I collapse. Darkness total darkness.

My eyes shutter open slowly and I wake up with robots giving me an injection and carrying me back to my home  they tell me I'm on quarantine for the rest of the day so I stay inside. My thoughts go out to Jess who I think might have been, been killed the thought of her dead again brings me to tears, they softly fall down my cheek with the occasional snuffle. I lay my body down on my bed and my eyes slowly give in to my tiredness and I fall asleep.

Authors note :
Sry there are probably some grammar mistakes (I'm not done this part yet and I still need to correct this)