Guilt

I wake up peacefully for the first time in weeks. But I soon think of what happened yesterday and get up as quick as possible to check on Jess.

Four months, two days and five hours until take off.

I head downstairs after putting on my uniform eat breakfast . She's not there, I scan my id to get out I head a foot from my door to Jess', I knock the door opens and it reveals a boy who I've never seen before "wh where's Jess" I say. The guy's black hair ruffles as he turns around and replies with " who the hell is Jess". My brain soon comes to the horrifying conclusion that Jess is dead. I was right. My fail as well as my heart and I fall to the ground screaming and crying the boy doesn't seem to care but the security guards eventually come to escort me into the speed bus my cart is filled with the sound of my cries. the new guy just sits and ignores the fact that I'm crying he seems happy to replace my friend which makes me hate him.

When we get into school the boy asks me directions I feel like punching him but I know I shouldn't So I just walk away happy to get away from him.

I head to Math and I sit with my friend Maddy she politely says "hi how are you" I respond with "Shut Up!""okkkk" she says uncomfortably. I spend the rest of school not paying attention to anything just staring at objects while trying not to cry.