CHAPTER 1

Warning!

My chapters would be short and fast-paced. Please do understand. Thank you.

**

" MELISSA! GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE YOU STUPID BITCH!" my sister screamed downstairs making me cringe. I immediately got off my bed and went directly to the bathroom.

My "bathroom" consists of a shower head and a space only intended for one person. There is a small wood on the side perched on the wall containing a shampoo and some soap. The four sides of the bathroom is made of wood and there are little spaces between them. If someone tries to peek right now, which I highly doubt, they could see me in all my naked glory.

But that's beside the point. I should hurry up so princess outside (note the sarcasm) doesn't wait too long.

Without realizing it, I'm done with taking a bath. I went to my closet and picked out my clothes for today. There's not a lot. Only 3 pairs of baggy pants and 5 really worn out shirts, a couple of hoodies and 3 pairs of shoes. I wear these repeatedly at school so there's no way I could forget that.

 I put on my underwear then my baggy pants. I don't think it could get any baggier that it is already. I decided to wear my favorite black shirt - not that there's a lot of choices - and a jacket. It's easier to hide the bruises this way. I made my movements quick and before I know it I was at the door and turning and pulling the knob.

I was welcomed, however, by the slap  my sister gave me. Ah! It's still so early and I already have my welcome. Great!

Not.

Shit! I knew it. I should have seen it coming. It's an everyday routine. I should get use to it already. It still surprises me though. I could feel the stinging on my left cheek and swore that I have a hand imprinted on it. My sister could slap. I need to give her that.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH, WE LET YOU LIVE HERE TO SERVE US, NOT TO ENJOY YOURSELF AND SLEEP  AS LONG AS YOU CAN!" 

She shouted. Geez dude. We're only like what? Five meters. No scratch that. It is twenty meters. She joined it with a few kicks and punches here and there. And I'm not going to lie, it hurts like a bitch! She left me there with one last punch to my jaw and walked away. Go fucking away. I have some broken ribs and am left like a bloody mess on the floor. My shirt is stained with small drops of blood that came from my previous wounds that has reopened.

What a great way to start my day! -_- Note the sarcasm.

Even with difficulty, I slowly raised myself  from the floor and limped my way to the kitchen. I made the pack its breakfast and quickly left for my room to change my bloodied clothes.

******************