CHAPTER 7

I ran like my life depended on it. I couldn't see him. Although I accepted his rejection, it doesn't mean it hurt any lesser. Tears were blurring my vision as I ran.

Away from him. Away from my bully who turned out to be my mate.

Life really has a way of fucking you up.

I don't know where I'm going. I just ran and ran, not minding my surrounding. I just have to get away as far from him as I could.

***

I looked around and noticed the sun is high already. It was still morning when my rejection from Blake.

Blake.

Just his name is enough for tears to start flowing down my face.

I don't understand how I could feel so hurt over his rejection when I already saw it coming. I am obviously a pack reject and if his bullying is anything to go by, I don't know what is.

I breathed the fresh air as I sat at the edge of the cliff hugging my knees close to my chest. I closed my eyes and try to relax my muscles due to running.

I shook my head trying to erase all the negativities but I'm not really doing  a good job seeing as tears still keep on streaming down my face.

I laid on the ground and made myself comfortable- well as comfortable as I can on bumps of rocks and plants growing under me.

The sun was hot and it's hurting my skin but I don't really care at this point. Anything to distract me from my heart breaking is more than welcome.

***

I woke up hours later. The sun was beginning to set casting it's orange glow all around me. I sat up and tried to stand but felt all my muscles are stiff for laying on the ground for too long.

After a few minutes, I managed to do so without wobbling like a new toddler.

I should probably go home ang prepare the pack their dinner...

Fuck.

I completely forgot about the pack. I need to return immediately.

I only got a few steps before I skidded to a stop.

Why should I care?

I'm tired of them ordering and bullying me. I would probably regret this later but I don't want to return home yet. Not when he is there.

For the first time, I rebelled.

I want to spend this night with only me.

Before I could change my mind I walked the way opposite to the pack house and took determined steps.

***

I could see the club and I'm starting to doubt if this really a good thing. No, I hardened my resolve and walked to the door guarded by two burly man probably four or five times my size.

I try not let my uneasiness show and entered. The club is packed. There are people dancing on the dance floor grinding against each other as their sweaty bodies moved to the music.

I found myself behind the bar and ordered something to drink. The strongest one. I'm a werewolf anyway so my tolerance is a little bit stronger than humans.

Everything is a blur when I got to my fifth glass. The drinks just keep coming and I'm not stopping either. I'm gonna lose myself tonight. Just for tonight I want to forget all my dramas in life.

I remember I'm talking with a guy but I don't know what were talking about. Everything is spinning when go to my 10th glass- I don't know, I'm not even counting. A couple of drinks later my eyes start to feel heavy, and I can't do anything about it. Before I knew it, I passed out cold on top of the table.

***

A/N

Hello everyone! Finally updated! I'm sorry for not updating in a long time. My lazy bones just won't let me. And I know that my chapters are usually short but I'm trying to make it longer. Bye! See you next chapter whenever that may be.