CHAPTER 3

Warning!

My chapters would be short and fast-paced. Please do understand. Thank you.

**

I tune them out as I continued my walk towards my locker. It's irritating as they were supposed to whisper but I could hear them from a mile away.  Don't these people know how to whisper?

'The freak's here!'

'Gosh, why is she even in our pack? Such a weak bitch!'

'What the fuck is she wearing? Is she trying to blind me?'

 Well I am not forcing you to look at me. All I am wearing is a shirt and some pants since the one I was wearing this morning has stains of blood on them. I don't want them to see that. They'll assume I murdered someone or tried to murder someone not the other way around. And honestly, I don't need that shit up my sleeves right now. My life is messed up as it is.

My schoolmates continued on whispering trashes about me like

'Do you know that she sells her body just so she could go to school? I've seen her last night and she's wearing really skimpy clothes.' Or the other one that I sleep around especially to my teachers that's why I get good grades. There is also this rumor that I apparently got some of my bruises because I love kinky sex. Like, 'what the f***' dude, I am a freaking virgin.

A lot of rumors are spreading about them that are all made up by insecure bitches that I don't even know why? I did not hurt them, did I? Rolling my eyes, I just continued my walk  to my locker and ignored every student I passed.

**

I almost rolled my eyes when I saw Seth Blake Marshall leaning against my locker. Oh great!  Not.

If I was some other girl, I would of fainted from the charisma and total  testosterone of this guy in front of me. Lucky for me I'm not. I'm not stupid. Why would i join the fans club of my biggest  bully. I am not that stupid, yet.

Let me give you a brief description about Seth Blake Marshall.

He's the typical bad boy in school. I think his favorite color is black. I mean, he wears that color everyday so that must be it, right? He is always in a fight with those students he 'loves to get hands on their neck and just strangle them'.  And also my greatest bully. I don't even know what I've done to him. He has brown locks and electric blue eyes, He also has  the body of a Greek god. God, he is just too handsome. I wonder how it feels like to be under him with him kissing every part of me from my cheeks to my lips then to my neck then lower to my breasts then lower until he reaches my---

What the fuck am I thinking? Gross! this is the first time I have thought of this and it is overwhelming. What the fuck just happened? Did I just daydream of Seth Blake Marshall? The SETH BLAKE MARSHALL?

***