Chapter 6: Operation Girl

Since school began on a Thursday, it was already Saturday, which meant that I had time to scheme and plan how I was gonna show Tanner and Josh. During my time feeling like James Bond, I had mapped out a plan for the time being. As you can see I went all out.

Dressing up in my nicest jeans and shirt, I went downstairs in search of Vonnie. I never expected the day to be in need of her but today was that day. I spotted her alone at the kitchen table, reading a magazine.

"Uh Vonnie?" I asked a bit nervously. Gosh what was up with me. I never got nervous.

She looked up and raised an eyebrow, probably wondering why I was starting a conversation with her. "Yes dear?"

I looked down at my feet and muttered. "Can you take me shopping?" Her face glowed up.

"Oh oh! Yes dear I've been waiting for this moment for my whole life! I'll grab the keys lets go right now!" I've never seen her more excited about anything. I guess she'd been waiting on the day for me to want to do girl stuff.

That day she took me to every shop and bought me many bags of clothing and makeup. Even though I protested, she even took my to get my eyebrows waxed for the first time. Let's just say I'd rather get hit in the face with a soccer ball in the cold ten times before every doing that again.

I also realized that day that Vonnie wasn't that bad. Yeah she's annoying and extremely judge mental, but she really cared about me.
---
Later in the evening I found myself sitting in the middle of my room, covered in bags of girly stuff. That's how Tanner found me testing out a push-up bra.

"Hey Dani look I- what in the...?" Tanner remarked as I practically chucked all the stuff behind my bed.

"Get out!" I shrieked throwing a pillow at him while simultaneously putting on a shirt. He began to laugh.

"What the hell are you doing Dani. Where did you even get this stuff. Wait until Josh sees this." He breathed out, pulling out his phone.

"No! Get out and if you say a word about this to anyone I will kill you. Oh my goodness can I get any privacy! I mean I am a girl!" I ranted.

"Yeah but you've never acted like one."

That was it. "Take that back!!" I screamed at I jumped on him. "I hate you I hate you I hate you just leave me alone!" I managed to get him out of my room and to lock the door.

I didn't expect him to laugh at this. Guess I'll have to take it up a few more notches.

HI GUYS! I never realized how much of you really enjoyed my story! I'm going to try (note the word try) to update more often. It's so hard to get in the writing mood since I've been so busy but let's see how this goes!