Chapter 5

When I wake up, Pete is already up and dressed. He's sitting at the end of the bed, just kinda staring at me... admiring me in my sleep. He seems really focused on me until I start to sit up, and then he kind of looks away without making it too obvious that he was staring at me.

I get up out of bed and sit on his lap to make him pay attention.
"Are you ready for the doctor's today?" I ask him. He doesn't answer for a long time. He just kinda sits there and stares at me for what feels like an hour. "Uh, yeah. Sure," he says, not paying attention and looking kind of worried. I get up off of his lap and get ready to take him to the doctor.

When I'm ready, half an hour later, we tell Andy and Joe that we'll be back in an hour or two, then go out to the car. Pete opens my door for me and I climb in. He shuts the door and then climbs into the passenger's seat, shutting the door behind him. He looks kind of upset or worried, like he already knows what's wrong with him....

We reach the doctors office and Pete and I go inside. Pete goes and sits in the waiting room while I get the paperwork that he has to fill out. I walk into the waiting room and sit next to Pete, who looks a little tired. I hand him the paperwork and he fills it out. When he's finished, he takes it back up to the desk. Pete walks back in and sits in the seat he was just in. We sit in silence, waiting for the doctor to come out saying he's ready to take Pete into the room.

About twenty minutes later, the doctor calls, "Peter Wentz?" I giggle a little bit and Pete just gives me a half-hearted evil stare. His full name is funny but idk I just like it. Pete and I follow the doctor into the room, closing the door behind us.

"So, Peter, what are you here for today?" the doctor asks.

"Oh... uhm..." he stutters, then motions for the doctor to come closer to him so he can whisper into his ear. The doctor gets closer to Pete, then Pete tells the doctor what's wrong.

"Uhm, Patrick, Pete wants you to leave the room so that I can finish the appointment," the doctor says. I look at Pete, then turn around and leave. Right before the door closes, I say, "oh okay."

~an hour later~

Pete comes out of the room, finally, and motions for me to stand up, holding his arms out wide. I stand up and hug him tight.

"Pete... will you please tell me what's wrong?" I ask, whispering into his ear.

"Patrick....." he begins. I see the fear in his eyes, and all of a sudden there are tears in my eyes.

"Patrick, I did something bad. I'm really sorry." he says

"What is it, Pete?" I ask frantically. I'm so scared now.

"Patrick..." his eyes tear up and he starts silently crying. He looks me in the eyes.

What he tells me makes me die a little on the inside and it feels like my world is crashing down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; hehehe i bet you guys love cliff hangers ;D