Chapter 2

AUTHOR'S NOTE: OHKAY I KNOW THAT WAS A LONG FIRST CHAPTER BUT YOU KNOW YOLO SO YEAH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the middle of the movie, Pete pulls me close and cuddles with me. There is the occasional kiss, but there's nothing more than that. Just us cuddling and watching a movie.

Andy and Joe get home as soon as the movie is over. Pete has already fallen asleep with me in his arms, so I quickly try to squirm my way out of them. He barely notices as I leave the room and get something to drink.

When I come back, Pete is wide awake and he looks a little sad.

"What's wrong, Pete?" I ask him.

"I was wondering where you were, Trick. I missed you." he says.

"I was only gone for like, 10 minutes though." I tell him.

"Yeah, I know. But I'm a little clingy. Just a little bit." he says, then laughs and stands up. He walks over to me and wraps me in a big hug. I kiss him on the cheek.

"You want something to drink, Petey?" I ask him.

"Yeah, sure. Can you get me some soda?" he replies.

"Of course! Be right back Petey." I tell him.

I walk out into the kitchen and grab a soda for him. When I walk back to the room, Pete doesnt have his shirt on anymore.

"What are you doing Pete?" I ask him

"Getting ready for bed," he says.

"Oh. Ohkay." I say. I hand Pete his soda and then lay down. Man, who knew that spending time with your favorite person all day could wear you out? I certainly didn't.

Pete leans over and kisses me. After that, I try falling asleep, but I can't. I roll over so that I am facing Pete. It looks like he can't sleep either.

"Petey, you should go to sleep." I tell him.

"Can't. I have insomnia." he tells me.

"Oh. Ohkay. You want me to stay up with you Petey?" I ask. Of course, he says yes, so we just stay up and talk about random things until he ends up falling asleep.

Seeing Pete sleeping is so adorable. His features are much more peaceful. He sleeps with a smile on his face. I can tell he is having a good dream. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I love you Patty Cakes." he says, just barely a whisper in his sleep.

"I love you too, Peter Panda." I say. I smile and fall asleep, right in Pete's arms.

~~~~~NEXT DAY~~~~~

I wake up, still wrapped in Pete's arms. I turn towards Pete and wake him up.

"Petey, its time to get up. We have a show tonight," I tell him. I kiss his cheek and then get out of bed. Pete wakes up and gets a shower.

After Pete is done in the shower, he gets dressed and I get a shower. When I am finished, I get dressed and then go to the living room where Pete is waiting. He looks like an impatient little kid; jumping up and down. He looks really happy though.

"Come on Pete, time to go!" I say. He walks to the door-actually, its more of a bounce- and opens it. Then he waits for me outside in the hallway. When I get to the end of the hallway, he is somewhere right behind me.

Pete comes up behind me and turns me around, then hugs me and kisses me. Totally unexpected.