Personified Cough Drops

For those of us in the 50States Group Skype chat, some of you know I personified cough drops.

Because everyone else was personifying other items, like stuffed animals and buckets.

So... cough drops, because they are my drug.

<><><>

Names: Cherry and Lemon. They have no surname.

Age: They appear to be around 18 and 16, but no one really knows.

Genders: Lemon is male, Cherry is female.

Relationship: They're siblings. Lemon is older.

Height: Lemon is 5'10" and Cherry is 5'7"

Appearance:

Personalities: 

Personalities: 

Cherry is the sweet one that everyone likes. She's preppy, fun to be around and is always in a good mood.

Lemon is the opposite of his sister. Not many people like him because of how sour he acts. But he seems approachable at first, but it takes a lot to get past his foulness before you realize how sweet he really is.  

Likes: 

They both enjoy fruit and candy, but Lemon likes tangy things, while Cherry likes sweet things. Lemon likes to be left alone, while Cherry loves to be out and about. They both like climbing trees.

Dislikes: 

Both of them hate it when someone around them is coughing, and overusing cough medicine.  

Sexuality: Lemon is heterosexual and Cherry is pansexual.

<><><>

That's all I've got lmao.

I could have gone full on OC mode like I did with Leah, but nah.