Chapter 6

Chapter 6  

Harry's POV

   When Serena had seen that she had bumped into me her cheeks had immediately begun to blush.  "Sorry love!" I said apologizing but looking into her brown eyes. " Its ok, don't worry about it." she said in a soft and delicate feminine voice, while reassuring me that it she was absolutely fine and that it was not big deal. " That was a really good performance you just did." "Thank you! " she answered smiling, I guess it was somewhat of a reassurance that she had made a good decision on the way that she preformed the song. 

   The whole time that she was speaking I have to say I was somewhat lost in what she was saying because a part of me was trying to build up the nerves to ask her if she wanted to go to Starbucks with me, and the other part of me was trying to remain conscious in what she was saying without getting lost in her eyes. "Umm I'm going to go get some Starbucks if you want you could come?" I asked quite nervous for her response. " I would go but I really don't like coffee, like at all. Sorry" she said while slowly crushing my feelings but you could tell by her facial expressions that she didn't wan to offend me in any way possible.

   "You do know that they have other things besides coffee right?" I asked basically trying to get her to not create any type of excuse and come with me. " Yeah." she answered quite shyly. " Well are you coming then?" I asked trying my best not to regret what I just said " But aren't the contestants not supposed to have any form of relationship with the judges?" "Woah slow down there.." She placed her hands her hands over her face and immediately started to blush out of complete embarrassment of what had just escaped her lips.

   "No no no, what I ment was that like preference over me against anybody else."  she said reassuring herself that she had cleared out what she had ment in the first place. "Ohhh ok I understand, no I didn't mean it like that at all." i said trying to somewhat comfort her so that she would even consider coming with me. " Ok I just wanted to clear that out if it's not ment in that way then sure I'll go." "Great just follow me, the Starbucks is just around the corner from the arena."  She didn't speak a word so I just grabbed her by her arm and took her towards the exit in the direction of the nearest Starbucks. 

   When we finally did reach the Starbucks, she stoke out her hand towards the door to open the door. I immediately reached for the door handle and opened it for her as she walked through the doors. She freaked out a bit but my mum did teach me good manners so I guess it just come's naturally from what I was taught. "Ummm.. Thank you." she said not really sure of what had just happened. " No problem…" after I went immediately up to the to the front of the line not because I wanted to get my drink faster but because I don't want to cause a scene and have fans and paparazzi bombard us.

    I turned around to see where Serena had gone, "You know you have to wait in line, Right?" "Yeah its that if i queue, people will start recognize me and I really don't want either of us to get mobbed especially right now." "Yeah but what are you going to tell the cashier. Your just going to skip it because you felt like it?" 'I'm just gonna explain tot her that we don't want to get mobbed, Come on!" she just nodded her head in agreement and followed me up to the front of the queue. 

   Fortunately for us the chair was a One Direction fan so it wasn't a bother for her that I skipped the queue. "Welcome to Starbucks, what would you like?" the cashier asked but at the same time she was trying to hide her excitement about seeing me in person. I guess she was trying to make some type of move on me because she kept on making these flirty eyes towards me.