B0bbyBUg And ZomBiEGuY SAVe ParISSSSS

Bob was eating doritos and drinking mountain dew and watching TMZ when CRIME CAME TO HIS DOOOOOOOOOORRRRR!!!!!!

"OmG!!?!" TOBY SCREECHED!!!!!!! "MOTHHAWK IS ATTACKING DEVENGER!!!!"

But WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"this is a job for, BOBBY BUG!" BOB SCREECHED!!!!!!!!

there was a transformation sequence. Bob looked bae the whole time.

At the end, he looked something like this.

So sexyyyyyyyyyyy

So sexyyyyyyyyyyy

He totally ignored that Toby was in the same room, AND HE WAS AKUMATIZED! #GASPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Bobbybug jumped out of the window to fight crime and save Paris, even though they were in Devenger.

He joined up with his crime fighting buddy ZombieGuy, (eVeN tHRoUgh hE wAs aCTuAllY murdoc SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!??!??!?!!!)

"we need to stop that giant baby luv." Murd- I MEAN ZOMBIE GUY whispered sexily in Bobby bug's ear.

"Ew stinkyface, stop being so sexy." Bobbybug said in disgust. He had no idea zombieguy was THE LOVE OF HIS LIFEEEEEEE!!!

They defeated the baby, and zombieguy died, but he was a zombie, so he wasn't dead and stuff.

Then they realized it was TOBY??? #PLOTTWIST!!!!

But all was well.

oR wAs IttttttTTTt?

FORCED SEQUEL????