Chapter 12

Jodi's P.O.V.
Two Hours Later

"Jodi I'm so glad your awake" Danny said with a smile

It's been a couple hours and I was now sitting up. I felt good, I was talking, moving. Considering it had been about three months that I've been in a coma. I nodded "Yea, me too. It felt like I was in a deep sleep for so long"

"Yea, three months felt like an eternity" Kawhi said holding my hand "Jodi, do you remember what happened?"

I thought about it. But my mind was blank. I shook my head "No" I couldn't remember anything, I couldn't remember how I get here. I stared at the white sheets on my bed. That's when the door opened, the doctor walked in and stood in front of my bed

"We've been reviewing the test over the passed few hours. The reason why you were in a coma was because of a trauma that happened to your head. But miraculously it's healed. You may not remember how you've gotten here, but the good thing is you are okay. And you will be, you will discharged in a couple days"

I smiled and nodded "Thank you doctor"

He nodded "Of course" He turned about and walked out

I sighed "If only I remembered"

"Hey" I turned to Kawhi "Your okay, your gonna be okay. That's all that matters to be right now"

I smiled and nodded "Yea"

In a couple hours Kawhi and Danny left for practice. Tori showed up and stayed with me "Jodi, I think I know who did this"

I looked at her "Who?"

She inhaled and exhaled "Tyler"

I softly scoffed "What? No way. We escaped from him remember? He doesn't know where we are"

She had a worried look on her face "I think he might've found us"

I swallowed hard "That can't be true"

"Jodi, when you got out of surgery Kawhi along with Danny and I were in here. Kawhi had said you whispered something when he found you"

"What did I say?" I asked

"He found me" She confessed

I looked down and swallowed "Maybe I said something else"

She shook her head. I let out a small gasp, he couldn't have found us, me. He didn't do this to me. I moved away because I was afraid of him. And I am still afraid of him "Tori, what.. what if he find me here?"

She touched my hand "He won't. I'm gonna be here everyday, okay. I'm spending the night and I'm not leaving your side"

I slightly smiled "Thanks. But Tori you don't have to do that"

She let out a small chuckled and shrugged  "What are friends for?"

I let out a small laugh "Thanks girl"

-----------

Tori's P.O.V.

Hospital chairs are so uncomfortable. I was able to sleep but by the early morning I was up. I was sitting on the chair with the blanket covering me because of how cold I was. Hospitals were always cold. My eyes were focused on Jodi. I heard a soft knock which made me turn my head