New School, New Name, New Life

When we get to the parking lot we fall in to the normal routine. We split for class, meet at lunch, walk to classes meet in the lot and go to work. We change and I head to the front while Uriah goes to the tables and starts waiting on people. After two hours I whistle at Uriah. He nods and we go towards our car.

As we turn the corner to our homet we see the vans. Big black vans with nothing on them. I jump out and rush inside. A man stops me.

"Are you Beatrice Prior?" He asks roughly. I cross my arms and take a stance. It is any easy one that will make it easy to fight if needed.

"Who wants to know?" Asks Uriah. He is tensed and ready to pounce if needed. The man clears his throat.

"Agent Eaton, I assume you are Urilyn Martinez." He states as if it is obvious. Uriah gets rigid at the mention of his old name. I get cold all over.

"What are you doing here? Look I think you have been mistaken and I suggest you leave." I say shooting a warning look. He sizes me up. He is as tall as or taller than Zeke.

To easy, I think while preping myself with gymnastics manuvers to use in a fight.

"Ms. Prior you will need to come with us." He says finally. I feel cuffs on my wrist. That's when I saw Uriah move. He hits the man behind him. While Eaton is destracted I slip my hands in front of me and hand spring on to his back. I position myself with feet under me and slip my hands around his head. I stop at his throat and pull. He struggles and I stand up, bracing my feet on his back and hit him in the head with my knee.

He drops and I uncuff myself I help Uri with his man. When he is uncuffed we try the door. Zeke catches me at the door. He doesn't even ask questions just throws me in his car. We speed off down the road. We hear sirens but we are to far gone to even worry.