Alexandria

"You really feel nothing for her?" Asked Bastia as they entered the town of Tartarus. Carter shook his head, saying no, while looking at the countless homeless and prostitutes on the streets. The women waltzed up to them, offering a good time for a low price, but Carter politely declined each one. He ran his bronze fingers through his dark black, hair, exhaling deeply. "He's going to be here soon, you know.." Reminded Bastia, staring at the sun as it set, casting a dark shadow against the buildings in the distance.."Our father.."

"Don't call him that." Carter said angrily. "He is not our father, and we are not siblings."

"Whatever. Don't take your anger out on me." Replied Bastia, brushing off Carters rudeness. They walked past a lit up club, and Bastia's eyes lit up. "Here!" She yelled out, excitedly. "I want to go in here!" She pulled on Carters arm, dragging him into the club, with superhuman strength. Inside, loud music was playing. There was a lit up stage, and women were dancing magnificently on poles.

Carter watched as one girl slid up and down a pole, her lightly tanned breasts, intoxicating men, as her legs spread and her body rotated around the pole. As she danced, the crowd of men and women watching threw money at her, cheering at her. Begging to fuck her. Bastia ordered a drink from a barely clothed hostess, and eyed Carter, who was watching the performer disappear backstage. "You want her?" Asked Bastia, sipping from her drink, her pinky raised.
"Something about her..." Mumbled Carter, barely audible over the music.

"You're investing into this realm a lot more than I would've thought.." Teased Bastia. A male dancer walked past, and she eyed his muscular body. "Hey when am I gonna get tossed by a couple tasty men?" She asked curiously.

"Not tonight" said Carter making his way backstage. There was a bouncer, blocking the path. He held up his hand, telling Carter to stop, but Carter pulled out a roll of thousands, and gave it to the bouncer, brushing past him. He made his way down a dimly lit hall, to a room in the back. He opened the door and the performer he had first seen was sitting in a couch, with other stripper girls kissing on her neck.

"Carter.." She said, with a smile on her face.
"I knew I recognized you.." Said Carter, his voice barely hiding his anger. "Alexandria."
"It's been a long time..well for me it has.." She said, as one of the strippers slipped their fingers into her panties. Alexandria let out a moan, shifting her body, so the fingers slipped deeper into her pussy."So how can I help you?" She asked in between breaths.

"What is an angel doing on Earth?" He asked.
"Well it's hard to be an angel, when you engage in sexual activities with Demons isn't it?" She replied, pushing another dancer's face into her breasts, moaning as the girls tongue massaged her nipples. The door behind them opened, and Bastia came in, her pale face looking flushed.

"Was goin on in 'ere?" She asked, her words being slurred by the alcohol in her system. Carter looked at her confusingly, knowing they were largely immune to alcohol's intoxicating effects. Alexandria noticed Carters confusion and laughed.

"The alcohol we serve here...well not every ingredient is found on this plane of existence.." She explained.

"You drugged her," Carter said, turning around. He leapt at her, wrapping his hand around her throat. Alexandria did nothing but smile, as the girls got up quickly. "What's in her body?"

"You know that stuff that lets angels live forever?" She asked.

"Your blood?" He answered, confused.

"Yeah, that.." She said laughing. "We mix angel blood, into the drinks. Harmless to humans...but to demons.."

"Its deadly." Said Carter tightening his grip around her throat. "Heal her."