Carter

"Fuck!!! Fuckfuckfuckohfuckmeeee!!" Cried out Bastia, as she bounced up and down on Satan's throbbing dark red cock. She dug her nails into his back, as steam escaped the scratches, and she began grinding against him, her clit begging to be pressed harder and harder against him. "Deeeper" she begged. Satan smirked, as he allowed his already huge dick to grow even more, stretching out Bastia's pussy. She gasped, unable to breath. She began jumping up and down faster and faster, her juices erupting from inside, making it easier to fit such a large cock inside her. Satan looked mildly amused, as he watched his succubus pleasure herself on him. He looked up, as if towards the heavens, wondering if god still watched them, and if he was turned on by watching what was once an angelic child, now so corrupted.

"Oh baby baby im so close!!" She cried out, slamming her ass into his lap. "Im going to cum on your hard cock!!" She screamed. "Im going to cum for you! Fuck yes, deeper!" Satan smirked again, slightly amused, and rose to his feet, wrapping Bastia's legs around his waist. He gripped her ass, and began pounding into her, each thrust, accompanied by a gust of wind. Each pound, caused something to fall off a dresser, and Bastia's eyes rolled back, as she felt her body grow suddenly cold, and then all of a sudden, super heated as she convulsed into the most mind shattering orgasm she'd ever felt in her life. Her body kept twitching, and juices shot out from inside of her onto Satans waist, over and over, as she made high pitched sounds, unable to contain herself.

When she was able to think straight, some 20 minutes later, she asked "how do we kill Carter?" Satan smiled at her. "I still dont understand why you want to kill him after everything he's done, but i will say this.. if you kill him.. during sex.. as incubus and succubus.. you will absorb his power.. his essence.. with power almost as strong as Lilith.. you will become a wife to me.. is this what you would like?"

Bastia thought it over.. "would you ever forget me? Mistake me for someone else?" Satan laughed..

"Lunabastia.. i could never mistake you for someone else.. ive had my eyes on you since before you were created.."

Bastia smiled, and laid her head on his chest.. "then yes this is what i want.."

"Okay.." said Satan. "We kill Carter.. tonight.."

.........................

Carter awoke from his sleep. A gust of wind carried a foul stench into his chambers.. he sat up, and ran his fingers through his hair, playing with the locs as he tried to ease his mind. Bastia was angry with him. He knew it. He understood why. What he couldnt understand was how he had failed to notice Alexandria had switched bodies with her. The interactions were off. The sex was off. It wasnt better, but different.. it lacked passion..emotion.. it reeked of desperation.. Alexandria had wanted him back and it showed with every motion she'd made on top of him. He knew then it was off, but he wasnt able to focus, not until it was made apparent.. Her spell was powerful, but it wouldnt have had any effect on his mental ability.. something else was clouding his judgement, and he couldnt figure out what it was..

"I..need..souls.." he decided to himself. He stepped out of bed, and into the city, fully dressed, as people buzzed past him. Full of life and happiness and wonder. It disgusted him. Nothing smelled appealing. Frustrated, he conjured a cigarette, and snapped his finger to ignite it.

"Those are bad for you,i believe.." said a voice behind him. Carter turned his head to see a breathtakingly pretty girl standing, eyeing him curiously. "People die from smoking... quite often." She said, her soft voice concealing her non-american accent.

"Death doesnt bother me.." said Carter. "Pretty girls who dont mind their business do." The girl chuckled to herself, and brushed her surprisingly long hair behind her ears. She blushed as she looked up at him.