Jake

Jake watched in horror as his loving girlfriend got undressed and began kissing the other girl, Tiana. His heart sunk, when they climbed on top of the lady being chained, and Kelsey, crouched over her face, lowering her pussy onto the woman, squeezing her breasts as she rubbed against the woman's lips. Tiana crawled in between the woman's legs, and lowered her head kissing her thighs and working her way up. It was the bronze skinned man that worried Jake most of all.

He was watching them, almost like he was their master, giving them orders on how to please the girl. Jake was afraid he was going to put his hands on Kelsey.. Afraid he was going to touch her. And he was right. He watched as the man removed his clothes, revealing an incredibly defined body, and directed Kelsey to kiss him. Kelsey turned to meet his lips, and they kissed deeply, as the mans dick rose. It was large. Maybe a solid foot, or a little less. Larger than what Jake had in his pants. He watched as Kelsey's hand rested on it as she kissed him, his tongue deep in her mouth.

"No..." He whispered to himself, his chest burning. "No this is some trick." He tried to convince himself. The woman being chained, began moaning as Tiana worked her clit. She struggled to get out of the chains, but Kelsey forced her down, pushing her pussy down on the woman's face. "Its a trick" Jake repeated to himself, turning around. He found himself face to face with a woman, with long dark hair.

"This is no trick Jacob." She said. He was startled and angry. He went to yell at her, but she moved fast, covering his mouth. "Shh." She whispered into his ear. "If they find out youre here, you'll be drawn into their game. Like she was," the woman said, nodding towards Kelsey. She slowly removed her hand, and Jake turned around, and watched as the man began fucking Tiana, forcing his entire dick inside her. Tiana was screaming in ecstasy, as his balls slapped against her. Each pump seemed to drive her crazy, and she burrowed her face into the woman's crotch, licking her pussy furiously.

"What game?" Asked Jake, angrily.

"Not sure, but i believe it involves souls.." Said the woman. Jake turned around confused.

"What? Who are you?" He asked.

The woman continued watching the scene, "i am Alexandria." She replied. "I think they are stealing souls.."

"What? That makes no sense?"

"They are demons, Jake." Said Alexandria. "They steal souls through sex, so a succubus and an incubus, to be exact."

"Those arent real." He stated defiantly, as the man slid his long dick into the woman in chains. As he fucked her, he and kelsey continued to make out, and Tiana had disappeared from view. He watched as his girlfriend continued to grind her pussy against the woman's face, as the man squeezed her breasts, and pumped into the woman in chains. As they fucked, Jake's eyes came across the scars on the man's back.

They looked as if something had been ripped out..his eyes widened in horror as he realized this was all true. "Kelsey.." He whispered. "Her soul.."

"Thats the thing.." Said Alexandria, studying the orgy intently. "If they had stolen their souls through sex..those two would be fading away soon..turning into shadows..yet..ive been informed, theyve been fucking somewhat often."

"Often?" Repeated Jake, his voice cracking. He remembered Kelsey saying she suddenly had to go before, and his heart sank into his stomach. Alexandria turned around, and looked at Jake, taking in his pitiful appearance.

"Dont worry Jake. Im sure you can do better..find someone more.." She ran her finger along his cheek. "Caring."

"She was perfect." He muttered, ignoring her loud moans of ecstasy, as she came repeatedly, with her clit rubbing against the woman's lips.