Deception

'' What more can I do Jake '' Alexandria slumped her back against a leather lounge holding a drink in her hand, her words slurred. '' They've made a deal with the devil... literally '' she huffed '' I got played '' She looked at him with nothing left, no passion or fight was left in her. She finally realized her hope to be with Carter and destroy Bastia was pointless.

Jake paced back and forth, stressed over Kelsey, unaware that her soul had already been stripped from her. '' Out of the thousands and thousands of years you've been alive, you can't think of anything else you can do? '' He was angry. Alexandria felt dizzy as she watched him walk in circles, when suddenly, she sat up. '' I think I might have an idea '' She smiled deviously. She stood up excited. '' This might actually work '' she walked over to Jake sliding her hand down his pants, rubbing on his cock, hardening it. '' Thank you '' She said, licking on his bottom lip, kissing it.

------
That night, Alexandria headed across town. Much different to where Bastia and Carter lived.
The night was alive. Women stood along the streets selling themselves to men, as casinos filled with people gambling their life savings. She found her way to a small building... a psychic service on the corner of a very loud street where people danced under the stars.

'' Elena '' Alex called out, hoping she was around to talk. Shortly after an elderly lady walked out, her short grey hair was gelled upward. '' Alexandria is that you '' She asked. '' Elena '' she rejoiced walking over to her grabbing hold of both her hands. '' You haven't aged a day '' The old lady laughed. '' It's been too long Elena, please... take advantage of what power I have left '' Alex smiled nodding her head, allowing Elena to feed off her angelic light. Within seconds, a bright light shun over Elena, her wrinkled skin had smoothened, her grey hair turning blonde. She had become young again.

Elena was beautiful. Her big green eyes were electric against the light. Her olive skin bounced radiantly against her blonde hair. She took in a deep breath of fresh air, feeling young again.
'' Come sit down my dear '' She said walking Alexandria over to a round wooden table. '' Now, I know it's not a random visit, so what can I do for you '' She asked looking a little concerned.
'' Elena, I need you to do me a big favour '' She whispered in her ear revealing her master plan. '' Alex '' she shook her head. '' I don't do that kind of dark magic no more honey... last time it almost killed me '' She replied. '' I know, I was there and I saved your son. You owe me, Elena... Please '' She begged, water filling her eyes. '' I can try, but if it doesn't work the first time I won't try it again ''
Alexandria was upset by her response. '' Did I not bring you back to your youth. You've lived several lifetimes now because of me Elena, I will not ask again. You will do this spell for me or I will come after your family '' Elena looked at her disgusted, shaking her head '' It's a good thing you fell from heaven, you don't belong up there '' She replied. '' I'll do your damn spell then you better not show your face around here no more '' Alexandria finally calmed down. '' Thank you Elena '' She responded kindly.

------

The next morning Bastia awoke stretching out her arms. Only they could see their true form, the scars and open gashes that now covered their skin. She looked at them, tracing along a deep cut on her left arm accepting that they would no longer return to heaven. Carter had left the house enjoying his wings again, soaring above the clouds, feeling the cool crisp air blow underneath him, the warm sun energizing his ripped torn body.

Back at the house, Bastia stared at her long hair in the mirror, she waved her hand back and forth changing colours but always preferred black. Suddenly, Bastia felt something happening within her body. She could no longer breathe. It felt as if a pair of hands had wrapped themselves around her neck, choking her. She tried to call out to Carter but he was nowhere in sight. Bastia collapsed onto the ground blacking out.